Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Opinions needed, Which is priority Ujade or Calypse T2+20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Opinions needed, Which is priority Ujade or Calypse T2+20?

I have limited gold, which one is better to do/have first?
    I can buy Ujades on TH or I will upgrade my Calypse T1 to T2+20?

my jades are all epic.

my stats on the picture, thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

If it was me, I'd go for UJades first.
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

Comment

1. Plates(to max crit and crit damage)
      2. Ujades
      3. T2+10
      4. Rare Talis
      5. Epic cos (300k xtal point cos is best now.. price wise)
      6. update plates
      7. T3+10
      8. FD plates
      9. LJades
      10. conversion cos
      11. continue as you see fit

will depend on events like enhancement events...
      tip: 101% enhance rate for T3 on oct 29 u can rush your weapons for it

Comment

Originally posted by acevanlee View Post
        1. Plates(to max crit and crit damage)
        2. Ujades
        3. T2+10
        4. Rare Talis
        5. Epic cos (300k xtal point cos is best now.. price wise)
        6. update plates
        7. T3+10
        8. FD plates
        9. LJades
        10. conversion cos
        11. continue as you see fit

will depend on events like enhancement events...
        tip: 101% enhance rate for T3 on oct 29 u can rush your weapons for it
        Thanks alot, then i will buy plates then save more money for rush upgrade weapons T3 on enhancement boosting then farm /buy Ujades and Lebrium points then T2 armor +10... Since i have just limited gold i better wait for the enhancement boosting to save some gold...

As of now, i have epic costumes except for 1xearring 2xrings, My plates are rare...

Comment

Gears enhancement will boost your damage/defence more than UJades does (not that big difference than Epic actually)
          Epic Plate 95 quite cheap in TH actually, the ones you really need are Critical/Critical Damage.. not that expensive

Enhancement Event nowadays only 20%, but this coming 29th October.. it can be added together with Hot Spring's Buff which is 7% Enhancement Success
          together it became 27%.. better than your normal 20% lol (though the buff only lasts 30 minutes.. you can only go 2x in Hot Spring, which is total 1 hour.. make sure you are fully prepared to enhance before buffing lol)

Comment

• lBlakesl
            lBlakesl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks alot update: got stable damage to 3B with ECJ.. before ECJ was 4B but seldom ... but bow stable

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            must be because of your higher attack power when you hit critical damage against your enemies, the higher your elemental attack, the more stable your dps becomes, since the dps rate of someone with lower attack power but higher attack power ranges from between low to very high, but sacrifice a bit of your attack power for a higher elemental attack, it becomes in between that, its like a scale where you put balance between your attack power and elemental attack.

This is just me talking to myself, but i maybe wrong (i always assume on things, lol) its much better to refer to the damage calculator made by a forum member here, i'll give you the link when i find it, well it might be on the guidelines thread section though you may check it out yourself

• lBlakesl
            lBlakesl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much!!! Yap stable DPS is better like more dependent on critical damage to get high damage output which is like winning a lottery for now since im still on average gear , but anyway i'll experiment too(It will be costly) since Barbie skills are little bit slow like i want to compensate from damage output and it will be more on crit dependent though, soon if i get the end gear...

Originally posted by xForgetty View Post
          Gears enhancement will boost your damage/defence more than UJades does (not that big difference than Epic actually)
          Epic Plate 95 quite cheap in TH actually, the ones you really need are Critical/Critical Damage.. not that expensive

Enhancement Event nowadays only 20%, but this coming 29th October.. it can be added together with Hot Spring's Buff which is 7% Enhancement Success
          together it became 27%.. better than your normal 20% lol (though the buff only lasts 30 minutes.. you can only go 2x in Hot Spring, which is total 1 hour.. make sure you are fully prepared to enhance before buffing lol)
          Thanks xForgetty, yeah im preparing right for the next next week boosting, its a big jump from T1 to T3 and need lots of Lebrium points hehehe

As of now I have crit rate 84% and crit dmg 270% town stats, i think im almost at thw cap but i will buy some cheap Epic plates with Crit and Cdmg for now...

thanks again...

Comment

UJades can be swapped between many of your characters, if you are opting for a much more convenient way of having good stats for both your main character and subs that you use to earn gold, you can go for jades first, although it is advisable if you only pick 1 type of jade that your subs with the same type of attribute can use the same as your main character, if not, maybe attack jades will be the only available option for you to equip to your subs, if not, then i suggest take the advice of the other players on the above posts.

Building a single character to the max and focusing on it is a great idea, but after doing most of the things a character can do, you will run out of ideas what to do, if you are eager to actually earn up more gold than a single character can make in a week, you can create as many characters on a single account as you can that is time manageable from your gameplay hours, if by chance you are working or a student, and are busy with other things, yes stick with just a single character, but if you can manage your time and can atleast play another or 2 subs a day (might take more than 4 hours i believe to do the daily tasks and some of the weekly task if you would include) stick with characters that has the same stats as your main character does use, for example, you are using a barbarian as your main character, pick jobs that has STR as their main attribute, as much as possible pick an element (attribute jade) that the other subs can use, better if a non-element class like a destroyer, a gladiator, or pick an element that can be used by most STR characters like LIght for crusader, guardian etc.

Enhancing your Gear takes up a lot of resources, for example, you need jelly, lebrium, and enhancement materials such as high grade garnet, from which is pretty much abundant. UJades on the other hand boosts your stats significantly better than only be able to enhance a part of your gear like main or sub weapon, or some of your armor perhaps.
            Although UJades is convenient, can be swapped through many of your subs if you are using any, Gear enhancement still pretty much gives you better stats, but costs are high and much more expensive. Enhancement Hammers are not too reliable to actually waste your gold on as well if you find it you're not lucky on RNG.

My best advise for you, in my opinion is go get all the UJades you can get as much as possible, since you only have epic jades, if you get Ujades, you will see a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post

Building a single character to the max and focusing on it is a great idea, but after doing most of the things a character can do, you will run out of ideas what to do, if you are eager to actually earn up more gold than a single character can make in a week, you can create as many characters on a single account as you can that is time manageable from your gameplay hours, if by chance you are working or a student, and are busy with other things, yes stick with just a single character, but if you can manage your time and can atleast play another or 2 subs a day (might take more than 4 hours i believe to do the daily tasks and some of the weekly task if you would include) stick with characters that has the same stats as your main character does use, for example, you are using a barbarian as your main character, pick jobs that has STR as their main attribute, as much as possible pick an element (attribute jade) that the other subs can use, better if a non-element class like a destroyer, a gladiator, or pick an element that can be used by most STR characters like LIght..
              Thanks for the advicr Mr Shovel and for the enlightenment , Just now i realized cause i have sub chars(LF, Arti, Saint and Oracle, Majesty) the Arti and saint is little hard for me to equip due to my main is STR/Patck hehehehe... But as of now can only play 1 char/day and sometimes cannot even play due to im away. So i will go for plate & gears then jades.

It was very very helpful thanks again.

Comment

About Enhancement Hammer.. use Legend ones on Tier2 Calypse, they have way higher success chance than Tier3 Calypse.. and you can save a lot of Jellies (Tier1 used 10~20 per enhance and Tier2 uses 60~100). Do not use it on Tier3 because the success chance is only like 3% lol.

farm Legend Hammers on Slayer Mode, every Wednesday (because of +50% DropRate Hot Spring's buff)
                you should get a few every week, its still a free gear progress (a little work to run Slayer Nest, but not much golds needed.. only to exchange Slayer Ticket lol)
                Last edited by xForgetty; 10-19-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• lBlakesl
                  lBlakesl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you again, yeah upgraded main weaponn o t2+11,sec wep on T1+20, and armours on T1+18... now waiting for oct 29 for next upgrading... my pattck went to1.3m+... , bought some epic plates and made my Crit rate to Cap(89%) .... got big improvement on Labyrinth...

and now need to farm gold for jellies, i hope i can get gold before the boosting...
                  Last edited by lBlakesl; 10-21-2018, 04:04 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Many players tend to take advantage of the "Returned Cerberus Nest" for the newbies that whenever a character reach level 95, you get 3 tickets to enter the nest 3 times, and since it gives free jellies as well and gold, and a lot of points, its a good way to actually spend less on getting jellies or spend nothing at all, and the jellies rewarded for the newbies can be transferred on your server storage

• lBlakesl
                  lBlakesl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, i think i can do that, i just need more free time, busy life...
              Working...
              X