Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I purchase Premium Pet Package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I purchase Premium Pet Package?

I tried to buy premium pet package just earlier but nothing happens. I almost had a heart attack when I didn't see the package on my inventory. Good thing, my CC is still there xD. So, umm... Is this a bug or something?
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

Okay, nevermind.
    I just figured out that the item has purchase limit

I'm too lazy to level my minions
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

Comment

There's actually a cash shop item available for purchase in the Dungeon point store at your local priestess of darkness point merchant.
      Its called "Bung-bung" i think? its a potion that increases your minion's level, if you have any on your inventory, you can click on your Minion tab, find a button where there's a description that you can level up your pet using the potions.

The Potion as i remember aren't tradable, so you would have to earn it by opening up altea gacha boxes, several limited edition gacha treasure boxes, or buy it on the cash shop

Comment

• kitanaryuusei
        kitanaryuusei commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I spent all my theme park points for that. I have a lot of bung-bungs in my subchars but it can't be server storage. Epic minions really needs a lot of exp :/ If you want instant lvl 60 pet, you buy either 1 premium pet package (lvl1-50) and a lot of extra bung-bungs, or 2 premium pet packages DX

• xForgetty
        xForgetty commented
        Editing a comment
        You can do "Best Hero Tournament" Event, can get Royal Bung-Bung that gives 7 Million Pet-EXP.. can get 2 pcs daily

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i didn't even know that was from WTP lol

You can use a sub-character from same account to send the Premium Pet package via gift. (Can only use EYET though. EYEC/ DNP cannot)

Comment

• kitanaryuusei
        kitanaryuusei commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuss. Thank you~!
    Working...
    X