Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What class is the fastest to solo level at dungeon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What class is the fastest to solo level at dungeon?

What class can clear dungeon fast from lvl 1-95?

Any inputs will be much appreciated

thank you!

depends on how you use a class.

Usual Class with wide AoE skills:

Warrior:
    • Dark Avenger
    • Destroyer
    • Barbarian
    Archer:
    • Artillery
    Cleric:
    • Inquisitor
    • Crusader
    Sorceress:
    • Salaena
    • Black Mara
    • Elestra
    Kali
    • Blade Dancer
    • Spirit Dancer
    • Soul Eater
    • Dark Summoner
    • Oracle Elder (Spam skill feature, Fast cooldown on skills)
    Academic:
    • Shooting Star
    • Gear Master (Ducks, Towers, Mecha Bomb)
    • Ray Mechanic
    Lancer:
    • Sting Breeze

Things to remember:

Some Class will have a hard time dealing with monsters in dungeons at first considering most of their skills requires their EX skills in order to have their Skill's AoE to improve, or have multiple attacks.
    There are also class that is good at Mob Control such as Destroyer, from which after you change into Mercenary, Warrior's 2nd job change, you will have access to a wide variety of skills that has wide AoE impacts when you reach level 50 and acquired their EX skills.

If you are looking for a character that can finish off an abyss run in a faster pace, consider picking Dark Avenger from which has many Wide AoE skills and high dps, even though Destroyer far exceeds that of Dark Avenger in mob control, DA will quickly finish off the Boss even if the character has low-average to average level gear, Destroyer is lower on the DPS rankings than DA, but it is still according to your preferences.

Also note that there are some good class with Large AoE skills like the sniper, even though her skills aren't that much of effectiveness unlike DA's skills, she can spam her abilities and pretty much can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time, Smasher can also deal a huge amount of damage and has many wide AoE skills, but this is to put into consideration that most of it comes from her EX skills, so you won't be able to actually finish a dungeon run that fast to level up.

EDIT: Please do tell us your class preference, like what kind of gameplay you usually are into, melee? range? high ranking DPS class disregarding any range of the AoE skills, you want something that can compete in raids etc etc. since Leveling up is easy nowadays, and you don't have to pick a class that you don't like but because it can finish dungeon runs fast, you're forcing yourself into it.

TIP: just play what class you really are into, i'm actually playing class that i very much like even though they are not competitive when it comes into dps ranking, since GEAR matters anywhere, as well as how you use them.
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 10-20-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Thank You for taking time on writing such detailed guide. base on what you have stated I got the info I am searching for.

I prefer melee classes by the way. i have tried DA class its true that it has great clear on the boss problem is the stiffness in between skills so ill go for destro. top tier dps or not doesnt matter to me as long as I like it . THANKS ONCE AGAIN!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        np, just stick with the class you like, and focus on gearing them up, pretty sure you will get to the point where you're almost at the high end-tier gear requirements to run green dragon nest time attack

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        I also use the destroyer class, and i like to have a faster cooldown on the maelstrom howl, so i tend to use the skill heraldry that reduces the cooldown time of the skill by 20%, and i often find myself clearing out any crowds of mobs even from afar pretty quickly and spam the skill whenever its available.

Use maelstrom howl only when you see a large crowd of mob on a particular area of the dungeon, there are times mobs are lined up infront of you when you proceed on your way through the dungeon, instead of using maelstrom howl, use rolling attack, since it has a large AoE especially even from rolling up, it can still hit targets pretty well below, and when it lands the shockwave is as wide as a regular ring bomb attack.

use ring bomb instant if you see fit that you are surrounded by mobs instead of using the usual ring bomb attack that shockwaves upfront, its your class mastery III that procs that instant use of the skill, ofc no additional shockwaves will be dealt, but its good enough to take out the mobs around you while your maelstrom howl is on cooldown.

I often use maelstrom howl on mobs that are far apart from each other that i know when i kill them all in 1 use of a skill i can proceed to the path on the dungeon in that instant, but there are times when you kill a wave of mobs, there's new ones that spawns, so if i know there will be a new wave of mobs coming i just spam other skills and use the maelstrom howl as a finisher, in that way while you're running around, both your long cooldown skills that you used beforehand the maelstrom howl cools down at the same time and it can be available for use again when you reach your destination.

Its all about skill management of what type and when to use a skill that you finish a dungeon efficiently without too much spamming of your abilities, the less skills you use in an area of that dungeon, there are more skills you can spare to use at the next one.

Destroyers are a bit slow on movement speed, so it is much more better to use as few skills as possible so you can proceed your way much faster on the dungeon.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        You should also focus on adding in STR and VIT stats, since your class mastery I boosts your attack power proportional to 50% of your VIT, and since you're a tank class, you need both HP and VIT as much as possible, higher than any other average class you will be on a party with in order to boost the effectiveness of your barrier, most of the time in a party, there are mechs that players fail to accomplish, and the mech condition when failed is a team wipe, so in order to atleast avoid being the condition a fatality, tanks use their barrier buffs to atleast make their party members survive the team wipe by actually blocking that damage using their buffs, the more hp you have, the better it is and effective on situations such as that.
    Working...
    X