Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for the next month update (just want to hear some opinion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the next month update (just want to hear some opinion)

Is there any chance that ED will remove the Epic Costume in the Crystal Store or remove the Crystal Point from the Cash Shop? Because I am planning to buy an Epic Costume after the Monthly Update. Can i still use the rebate(DNP) to purchase Crystal Point?
    Hi! I'm Bubbles!
    ⌒(o^▽^o)ノ゚

Discord: Oliver#8932

From business point of view, why would i remove my most saleable item? If they removed it w/ the dnp rebate this will cause a huge uproar.

Comment

• Bubbles
      Bubbles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the answer, but you think they will not allow buying Crystal Point using dnp? (I'm just too curious about this)

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      high chance they won't do that, but you know ED, might do another blunder decision.

• Bubbles
      Bubbles commented
      Editing a comment
      yea, i hope they will not let the ship sink.

And here i am... eagerly earning crystal points by daily and weekly task, and opening up beggar's boxes, since i'm poor to top-up

As for the question at hand, no because this is one of their popular sold item in DN, considering its just a basic set of old costumes converted into epic, and increased its stat benefits, easy for them to earn up profit from players who wants a costume that is powerful enough that i can be a high-end tier equipment requirement for entering a difficult raid nest.

For me its good enough to earn up crystal points, even if it might take 4 months to actually earn up 300k crystal points, not like i'm complaining but i will get there.

And just remember, illegally purchasing CC codes from 3rd party groups or individuals is something you should do at your own risk, considering ED would not compensate players who are scammed, since they are not liable for any losses or damages inflicted by illegal transactions made by players as they are going to uphold their rules and policy of the game, so if you are scammed, the only thing you could do is simply report the player's IGN, they will look into it, and they will get banned if you have proof of being scammed, but they will not compensate you for anything since your actions is illegal as well as the other party, and if ED considers not to ban you, good for you, but if you actually reported a player who tried to scam you or even by the slightest there is proof you actually tried purchasing CC illegally, you might get banned yourself.

All in all, if i were you, i wouldn't purchase CC outside from other players in exchange for Gold, and i would rather just farm the crystal points needed (but since events like this happens only from time to time and a few times, i wouldn't blame other players from buying CC codes with gold)

Comment

• Bubbles
      Bubbles commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't do 3rd party or something trading outside the game. i purchase CC through scratch card or paypal. i aam afraid to be banned. hehehe, thanks for the info!

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      good for you, better be safe than sorry
Working...
X