Question on Gearing (confused)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Gearing (confused)

Hello, to start off the topic, i'm gonna list down the stuff i have on my sniper:
    • Weapon
      • Calypse Longbow (T2 +16)
      • Calypse Quiver (T1 + 12)
    • Armors
      • Slayer Gear (Helm, Upper, Lower, Boots)
      • Calypse Gloves (T1 +4)
    • Dragon Jades
      • Ujades (3 Defence, 3 Attack (Fire atk) 1 Fire ECJ)
      • Epic Jades (4 Defence)
    • Talismans
      • Good for nothing lvl95 talismans, no additional stats
    • Heraldry
      • Got most heraldry with CDMG additional stats, half half for atk power and CDMG, someone gave me a lvl95 FD heraldry with defense as Additional stat
    • Costume Accessories
      • Cold Sadynth set
    • Costumes
      • Weapon
        • Epic Weapon/Sub (Thief Set weapon, Epic Engraving)
      • Armors
        • Nabob Costume Set (no engraving)

My questions are:
    1. What should i focus on investing my gold on to? Gear? Dragon Jades? Heraldry? Talisman? i need your opinion on this
    2. As a Sniper Class, what additional stat should i pick on? Attack Power? Crit Damage? My Crit chance isn't a problem
    3. What type of Dragon jades should i go with? i prefer to have more DPS than having more defence, so a dragon jade with VIT is out of the question
    4. What type of Attack Dragon jade should i pick? i currently have a fire atk jade, should i switch 1 or 2 of the jades for more attack power? or just stick with it? and should i pick an attack jade with more attack power base without the AGI stat or pick an attack jade including CDMG on the stat
    5. Which accessories should i go for? is the FDN accessory better than the GDN accessory? can a 5th step accessory looted on Division Nest is good enough? What about genesis? what combination of Accessories should i go? or maybe should i go full set of 1 particular accessory like full genesis, full GDN accessory ETC. OFC FDN accessories is out of the question, but maybe... you know maybe there might be a chance to get those... just hoping.
    If you have read the questions, it seems like i know my way around but the truth is i'm still confused as to where should i focus my gold to get the items i need, or i upgrade my gear, its all jumbled up on my head, so i need your opinion on this and how well you did on reaching end-tier gear.

Hi Mr. Shovels, I've always been a fan of your guides and wit. To answer your questions and this is answering from my own experience with the game, feel free to correct me if anyone else got better ideas:

1. Focus on getting max critical damage from Heraldry and Dragon Jade as this has helped me with my runs and finally soloing RUDN which was my dream back in 93 cap. If possible, get all Rare Talismans especially Limitation to boost your crit dmg. You may then follow up with +20 Calypse and so.

2. Same as above with crit damage. As you upgrade your gears, you can then trade with attack power heraldry.

3. Best Defense Jades I suggest you equip is the one with 20k+ crit dmg or 9k patk if you'll be able to max crit dmg.

4. 2 17k patk jades with crit dmg, 1 elem converter with %patk and the last one is up to you if you're aiming for another 17k patk or %patk. I haven't compared the dmg yet from 17k patk and %patk but I feel 17k patk is better if you have a lot of %dmg stats from costumes, accesories etc.

5. I am currently using Genesis Rings and Earring with a Labyrnth 3 Necklace for the elemental %. The best combo for GDN accessory I know is Neck and a Ring of your choice.

If you want to clear lab 15 runs, just let me know maybe we can duo or something.

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      is this font a joke

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm barely even online atm, i'm still busy doing amends with real life stuff that's important, one of them is getting my passport and its hell of a tough job to do considering i need to get a lot of documents validated, authenticated etc etc.

Yeah i will, if by chance you give me your IGN though

• chlorofrom
      chlorofrom commented
      Editing a comment
      @[SPeanut]s

Yes I am into doge memes, thank you for noticing.

@Mr.Shovels

I have sent you a message.

1. Epic Costume Armors > Enhancing Gears

2. Epic Enhancement Heraldry with 45k Cdmg and 32k Cdmg for Unique, Talisman with Agi as 2nd Stat.

3. Agi Glass Jade

4. Stick with ECJ+Elemental Jades. No Agi-Stat Attack Jade.

5. GDN NECK - Imprint Hourglass Legend or Unique
    Earrings - the one with the Element stats from Division Nest.
    Rings - Refined Genesis Ring 95 or White Eye Rings

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      but the accessory isn't that much of a priority is it? considering any other accessories can be replaced with a better one on new nests and such, unlike focusing on getting costume armors and weapons, you can stick with whatever you have for the time being.

I'm planning to get the epic costume set coupon on the crystal point shop, so its out of the question on what to focus on gearing up your character right?

• Khlight
      Khlight commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, accessories should be your last priority especially now that you can get good accessories from Division Nest. I highly recommend getting the latest Epic costume first that is why I said it first and foremost.
      Update: GDN service might decrease in fee after the November Patch because of the removal of the Debuff when a player dies. So you might consider it also.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, not sure when i can since i barely earn up 5k in a week without playing for atleast 5 days straight doing dailies (not 24 hours a day but rather getting my daily quest and daily tasks done for the time being)

1.) Probably upping your gears and getting Ujades Talismans slowly , heraldy is easy to come by now unlike before, if you can buy epic costume its great too. PS did not buy any Jades just crafted, hearts are easy to get now too then buy n sell from there. Talismans i bought crafted ones and just slap some 2nd stat in it then sell the 2nd stat talisman. (Cause im unlucky in getting essences )
    2.) max your crit dmg then boost your atk power if you cant afford FD
    3.) thats what i did first pure damage then switched to HP when i started running GDN with my guild. (Dead due to lowe hp = 0 DPS they told me and its right) (getting crit and crit dmg max is easy with heraldy and talismans so its better to go HP% with U Jades)
    4.) ill probably go with the3% hp on attk jades too.
    5.) GDN acce is good if you ahve 2 pcs. im still using 2 Genesis + 2GDN acce. dunno about FDN acce for now as only the strongest have it atm. if you cant get GDN ill just go for 4th or 5th step of unique acces on nestss (better for you to go Neck GDN and White GDN ring)

my opinion only .
    Last edited by geeeen17; 11-03-2018, 06:01 AM.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      was planning on getting the rare talismans first, but i'll probably go for ujades first because of the patch update

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Shovels same will happen to talisman, maybe now you got a month since Nest drops nightmare points now. The only reason i jsut bought talisman because the resource is so limited for nightmare points . Next month it will be harder for both Talisman and U Jade

Hello Mr.Shovels i hope this suggestion of mine can help you ....

1). go for the jades first, why ? because as far as i know in Kr and Tw Server we can't make jades anymore and the way to get the jades (even the L grade ones) is by buying pouch that have many types of jades from epic to L grades. So my opinion is that you should try to advance your jades a little bit if you consider the long run but if you want to hasten it then you can go for the gear.

2). for sniper i think its best to have a CDMG max first because in my server the sniper that only have maxed crit and cdmg hits really hard even thou their gear are below than mine but they hit really hard than i do, it really unique considering the gear state like only have T2 weapon and second not even up to +15 can do almost more damage than me. (all of this happened because of the sniper critical break, after i ask them)

I can only give you the suggestion for your 2 questions, for your another questions i can't answer it because it involves different kind of playstyles and for the reasons why i answer the first and second questions is simple because i got overpowered by that kind of style...

Hope this can give you some insights....

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i prefer to buy over crafting, since crafting is cheaper, but the stats you prefer has a chance to not show up, and when it does, you just have to sell it on TH to buy yourself another one.

Crafting is cheaper if you get all the jade fragments for yourself, the Jade hearts is easily farmed by earning up points and buying it through the available shops that has it in store, and then sell it on TH, but i do believe it requires more than 15 jade hearts to achieve enough gold to purchase a single ujade on TH, well it depends on the current price points, there is a time i sold off 15 jade hearts, bought a jade, got a surplus of gold.

• Unrivalled
      Unrivalled commented
      Editing a comment
      Tbh i agree with you Mr.Shovels that i prefer buying rather than crafting hahaha, sometimes by just buying you can spend less rather than crafting ...

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, i just hope that they just put up unique jades on Nest point store, just put a fix price for it, like lets say 7k gold and then 1k nest points? i mean literally, they don't have to put much effort into it since there's a high grade variety of the unique dragon jade, its much more powerful and atleast a good substitute for awhile than getting legend jades.

And... i'm hoping they give the Genesis accessories an upgrade, so that light and dark cubes and other type of cubes aren't gonna be left to dust on my storage
Working...
X