Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does remote dungeon tasks refresh themselves if left alone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does remote dungeon tasks refresh themselves if left alone?

Per title, I was wondering if the tasks will refresh into a new set if left untouched - and if yes, how often does it do so. Would greatly appreciate any input ^^

It doesn't. New one comes in when you use up an RDE.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

No it doesn't you need to complete the other tasks shown on the list and after clearing that up random tasks will show up depending on what quest you completed, there is also a limit where when you complete a certain amount of tasks you will be able to unlock a higher level task, including the legendary task which will need the exclusive hero to be used like the legendary grade geraint, i forgot the name of the hero but its different from the unique grade version of geraint.

I doubt you will actually need to spend 15k gold to rent the legend grade geraint, but if you really want to take the gamble to get a rare item worth or more worth than 15k gold, you may do so, but don't expect from it too much, since the outcome might only give you 10,000 crystal points instead.

Comment

Working...
      X