Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unique Dragon Jade Craft Material Package.. is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique Dragon Jade Craft Material Package.. is it worth it?

So guys.. is it worth it for 12k EYEC? or meh? im curious of whats inside it

Quick answer: No it is not wroth your money

Nope, it's not worth the money, it's not entirely a package, more like a few crafting materials for crafting just a few unique dragon jades whereas you needed 11 unique dragon jades to make it a full set.
    You can earn gold pretty fast ingame and just buy unique dragon jades on TH, if you know what you're doing, you can earn up 1k gold in just a matter of grinding over abyss dungeon, and that's only for a single character each day, if you've got more and that they are geared atleast with medea, you can achieve bigger feats to earn more gold per hour mainly just by doing abyss dungeon runs, since its the most efficient way of earning gold besides selling rare stuff on TH.

Simple solution to get dragon jades without spending real money? Earn up gold, buy it from TH, problem solved.

Comment

Totally not worth it, I have bought one out of curiosity, the materials are only enough for crafting ONE unique jade, only ONE, exactly ONE.
      Plus a gold pouch that gives like (i forgot the exact amount) 500gold~?gold depending on your luck.

IIRC the price on Cash Shop is 10k eyet, which is worth about 35000 gold. So basically you are paying 35k gold for sth thar is worth 7k gold on TH.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        good lord i thought they will give atleast a few crafting materials in the pouch to craft a few u jades and now this... it's a bait, good thing you informed us of that.

I would rather get the pouch that you can buy for 2k dungeon points from the stage point store
    Working...
    X