Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need Cryolite Crystals enhancing beyond +10 on Calypse T3 armor parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need Cryolite Crystals enhancing beyond +10 on Calypse T3 armor parts?

I've enhanced my main weapon to +10 calypse T3 last month and i was surprised to see that i needed 2 pcs of Gold Cryolite crystals which are an item that is required to enhance unique and legend grade GDN accessories that can only be obtained through exchange of 2 Karahan's hair and through purchase at the Crystal Point Store.

I was wondering if this is the same for armor parts? considering if it is, then i would need to spend a total of 700k Crystal points just to purchase the right cryolites for enhancement so that i can get my gear enhancement level to +20 soon enough since i am going on the "free to play" route, AND NO I DONT NEED THOSE SILLY EYE GACHA EVENTS i can do this with purely playing the game, my money can go in for something else such as buying mint candies instead to top up for CC.

just so other people may know who are going the same route as i am (don't trade in your gold for CC codes, its not entirely safe and you could get scammed) i've nearly spent around 30k gold just to enhance my T2 + 0 Calypse shield to T3 + 10 Calypse shield, and i have spent around 9k Lebrium points to do so, it spends up a lot of your Lebrium points at around T2 +15~ and T3 +0~ and it only failed around twice or 3 times, its because i was enhancing awhile ago while there was still an enhancement event going on.

Yes, every part needs it, glove/shoe stage 1 crystal, helmet stage 2 crystal, top/bottom stage 3 crystal and weapons stage 4 crystal.
    You can check almost everything on dngearsim yourself.

Just run with your guild or join the mats hunt pt, it's not that hard if you only aim until stage 4.
    Unless you urgently want to upgrade everything then crystal points is the only way to go since you can only get 1 mat for each crystal per week means you need 4 weeks to actually get enough to make 2 crystals for upgrade, that is if you don't get any accessories, if you do then you can disassemble it and reduce the farming time.

If your guild can't handle GDN quite yet, I would suggest using crystal points only for your weapons so that you don't get kicked from pub GDN pt as GDN is very doable by pub standard nowadays.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I see... thanks for clearing that up! stage 1 and stage 2 crystals would be easy enough for me and would only need a whole month to get the crystals needed (if by chance they require 2 pcs of crystals) but the problem lies on stage 3 and 4 crystals, since i have a gdn accessory that are still at its base form, its the necklace and earring that i got from when i avail of a gdn svc solo run, and my necklace is the only accessory that is level 1.

Maybe i should focus using the crystals first for enhancing instead of getting 2 of my accessories to level 3? considering the stat boost or the increase isn't that high enough than what i can benefit from a +20 t3 weapons right?

there's actually someone in our guild that gifts cash shop items in exchange for gold, but i am wondering if i want to just save my gold for enhancement or hasten the process and just buy crystal points from him via cash gifting and get the crystals from the crystal point store? i'm really too laze to get all my subs to even do the weekly task for the crystal points.

There's another way to get a good amount of crystal points within a week and that is through main quest, the problem is that I AM LAZY i admit that, that's why i use my gold earned to do whatever it takes to make the progression of things much faster since time is of the essence for me, my guildmates already got t3 from last eye gacha event and i am being left behind, i do also wanted to help out our recruits as well.

But even if i had plans, i do want your opinion about it, takes other people's opinion into pushing me to do something, that's how the person i am

Yes every part of calypse tier 3 require specific crystal to enhance at +10, only at +10 tho, after that, it wont be necessary anymore

for more specific here is the list
    Main weapon and 2nd weapon : gold crystal
    upper body and lower body : Red crystal
    helmet : white crystal
    gloves and shoes : green crystal

and the enhacement success rate for calypse t3 +10 is 100% so just enhance it as soon as you has the material~

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate, this would help me a lot

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Shovels you will need 1400k crystal points not 700k. since each part needs 2 cryolite crystals. I'm still doing it to my main GM and she have 2 weapons +20,upper and lower body +20. I find it worth my time in farming cp than wasting my time in finding GDN party. btw she is still more powerful than the sub GM i participated in eye gatcha. and i'm waiting for the enhancement boosts to +20 my helmet.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i forgot
Working...
X