mission box to catch lamprey and arowana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mission box to catch lamprey and arowana

hi guys. i have never done fishing so im not sure about this. do i just have to go to the farm and hot spring map and just fish it there? since i only caught rare fish at most. does it meant i have to stay here for a long period to catch it? or do i have to be high level in fishing to catch these 2 fishes?

Yes it is RNG so it based on your luck to get that epic fishes.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

just go buy from TH, it's cheap only

Comment

Dont buy the demn fishes on TH, they are not worth the rewards for your gold, people who do buy are just desperate to get the golden treasure box from the last mission box which is mission box 6
        I don't think you would be too happy if you get all rare engraving from the weapon engraving pouch you will receive from the mission 5 reward, and mission 6 box is the least you want to do at best.

Comment

fail for me.....
          5th box gave me 2 epic engraving which are physicals when my char is a cruz....disregard rares of course...
          6th box gave me 1k 600 600 g's...hahahaha..
          good thing tho...didnt bought them fishes....juz went AFK fishing for the sake of it....
          piece of advice....
          if ure done with the event continue fishing then juz sell them on TH for OP prices to cope with ur loss buying them OP fishes hahahaha...

Comment

Working...
          X