Moonlord & Ljade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord & Ljade

Hi Peeps, i want to ask you guys about Attack Ljade that is good for moonlord. Which one is better to increase my matk?

1. Ljade= 40k matk + 10k Int+ 3.5 max HP + 9.5% Element
    or
    2. Ljade= 67k matk + 9.5% Element + crit/ctd

My current stat in town (all Unique jade):
    Hp: around 9m
    Matk: 2.4m
    Element: around 54% dark attack (currently using 2matk & 1 ECJ & 1 element attack jade. Planning to change matk jade into 3 Ljade element later in the future so i can do FDN raid)
    Crit: 89%
    Ctd: 300%
    FD: 82%
    Acc: Refined genesis Ring & Earring, GDN Neck & Faraway (3rd step)

I know that int also increases ur attack, but im not sure if option 1 has more attack than option 2 as the 2nd one has more mattack status. Am planning to increase both my element and raw attack.

im open to any advice given from anyone especially intel job main with neutral element.

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by hetera_cross; 03-05-2019, 05:45 AM.

Go with option 2 but choose the jade with +Max HP% instead of crit or cdmg considering you've already capped out your cdmg and critical you don't need anymore of those

As a non-elemental class you should pick out elemental jades since you will lack elemental atk in the process of choosing over Matk%

You will want to increase your FD to atleast 90%, i suggest you pick a jade with FD as much as possible if you have the budget, but you should still prioritize getting more HP in the process if you are on a tight budget.

If you can achieve 80% elemental atk without the help of any elemental attack jade you can pretty much switch to attack jades with matk% to drastically boost your matk

Also remember, attack jades with INT and less attack power is much weaker than an attack jade without it but has more atk power, since people who pick attack jades with stat (STR,AGI,INT) are mostly lacking cdmg or crit, but jades with more atk power is a perfect choice, optional stats are either HP, Crit or Cdmg

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      For economics point of view i would prefer elemental since all class can use it, since i got multiple characters in my account.

• hetera_cross
      hetera_cross commented
      Editing a comment
      alright noted, thanks a lot for the explanation

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      atom100 is right, if you have other subs that is INT as their main stat, and also uses the same elemental or ECJ as your Moonlord then you can share it all among your subs, but since i prefer to play and solely focus getting what i need on the main character i'm using i typically just take advantage of opening up Mysterious enhancement dragon jade boxes that might snag me with the right ujade with the right stat for my sub so that i don't need to spend gold to buy the dragon jades necessary for my sub.

Just want to point out that the notion "attack jades with INT and less attack power is much weaker than an attack jade without it but has more atk power" is not always true.

I'm not particularly sure about how the maths works (because it is implicit ingame) but I have tried it on my Artillery and found out that generally heraldies with INT second stat actually provides more matk than the matk-second-stat counterparts (1039INT vs 2719matk). I suspect it is also true for all other classes with 1:1 INT to MATK conversion rate, namely Moonlord and Sting Breezer only.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      short answer:

If you have the chance to maximize or cap your crit and crit damage with only the use of heraldry or talismans, better to pick an attack jade with more attack power without having to worry that it doesn't have any main attribute such as str, int or agi.

If you have an excess of crit and crit dmg, choose the same thing, more attack power than having an attack jade with a main attribute of either str, int or agi.

This all applies for most geared players that has Legend grade dragon jades, or even those who only has unique dragon jades, if they already possess or have an excess of the crit or cdmg value then there's no point on adding anymore main attribute and just go for more attack power instead.

There's a lot more variables that increases attack power rather than those that increases your stats, but it all comes down to personal preference but since the thread starter wanted more attack power, why introduce a method that will not yield the best results?

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, no offense, but it really sounds to me you do not really understand what I have been trying to convey, and you are really not that open minded. Maybe you just read too fast.

My main is ripper and I myself prefer jades with more ATK instead of STR/AGI because it simply provides more atk. My artillery however prefers INT rather than more MATK, because INT actually gives more 'board MATK'. What I mean by board here is the number you see when you open the character window by pressing 'P' (default hotkey setting). Okay maybe I misunderstand the meaning of 'board' but now you get what I mean, which is the number appearing on character window > basic stats.

My uncertainty about the maths is in this way:
      Consider you have +80% INT from skills/items, and +150% matk from skills/items.
      Now jade A with 1039INT vs jade B with 2719MATK. (the number is just for example)
      Jade A gives 1039*1.8*1.5 = 2805.3 MATK
      Jade B gives 2719*1.5 = 4078.5 MATK

In this case you get more MATK from jade B, as you have always claimed it. But because of the amount of % and also because of how actually ED wants the maths to work, the result can potentially be that jade A gives more MATK at the end of the day, which is what I observed on my Artillery. Yes it is lazy to say 'I am not really sure how the maths work' but I am just giving out what I have observed and experienced with Artillery. Also the maths in DN, I would say, is pretty unintuitive and absolutely implicit ingame.
      Players do not have a very reliable way to track all the % increase in your character and the % are additive with other sources % etc.

In dota2, for example you get two items that each provides 25% magic resistance with zero base magic resistance, you now actually have 1-0.75*0.75 = 43.75% magic resistance. For me this is the way an intuitive calculation method works. However it is not the case in DN. Some % are additive while some (or not at all in fact) are multiplicative, also some parts of the same stat are subjected to some % and not other % while other parts of the same stat are subjected to other % but not some other % etc.

• Faraway
      Faraway commented
      Editing a comment
      Also, just to clarify, on the dimensional stone / dragon buff part, what I mean is, the ATK given by main stats, may ALSO be subjected to the ATK % increase given by the stone/dragon buff.
Working...
X