DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC

after the recent maintenance.... there have been bugs about double jumping yeah

but is anyone here experiencing a lot of disconnection issue? after the maintenance I've been disconnected throughout the game. and no, it's not my internet.
    I just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. :3

I have been disconnected on the server several times now, even though my internet is fine and i didn't experience any of these issues from before, it only happened after the update patches, and the House cleaning of ED on the old files of the game.

Its all random, especially when entering a stage, the screen stays black after loading into the stage, and after a while it resumes and you can see your HUD, but now it happens on nests and dungeons and after a long wait there will be a notification "Disconnected from the server" pops up out of nowhere, which is really absurd since this never have happened to my game before.

Comment

weve swapped situation i guess.. thats my case the week after march update, its unplayable..

after the complain here in forums with a fellow globe ISP user my connection got better.. ive been having green ping these past 2wks (115-130ish ms).. my normal ping was always orange since i started playing the game, 200+ms for more than a yr..

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        heeey! we're the same! i use the Globe at Home Prepaid wifi and it's an LTE, it's much faster than the broadband nor pocket wifi i was using from before, helped me play the game with no lag at all! my only problem is my potato laptop which can't handle much of the game so my fps drops from 24 FPS to 10 to 5 FPS often when there's too much going on with my screen

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        oh if were the same then that means globe is probably rotating some 'resource wheel'...

I also started to experience this the past few days. All is good inside nests, I rarely dc, but in town I had to reconnect 4 times while transfering gear on subs on main. Sometimes town doesn't even load when I relog so it's an instant dc again. Today on FDN happened as well. I mainly use ch3, if I go ch14 or others i have no issue.

Comment

Working...
      X