March altea's gacha box promo rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March altea's gacha box promo rewards

Hi, anyone received the rewards for March Altea's Gacha Box Promotion event? Please advice.

Since I haven't received mine. I just think that maybe Daily Gacha is not included in the event? Though they are not stated as NOT eligible.

Thank you.

It's been almost 7 hours on the stipulated time of the giveaway of the rewards, usually there is only an hour or 2 hours of delay for the rewards, and there aren't that much players that probably have joined the event for the rewards given to all who participated to be delayed since this is too much for the majority of players to actually achieve to buy.

how about waiting for a day or log in back tomorrow? if you haven't received any of your rewards yet probably you can send a report to customer support on their main website, or try messaging their facebook page for a faster response.

Or rather report it right now, better attach that picture and your purchase history or record from your ED account to make sure that they won't have to ask it from you after their reply, since it might take a fe days before they do reply on you, not to mention even when you do it right now.

Comment

• Dash_XXI
      Dash_XXI commented
      Editing a comment
      I will wait for tomorrow then. Hopefully it will be sent out. Thank you Mr.Shovels

• mikesxu
      mikesxu commented
      Editing a comment
      lagendia gacha package is the daily sales gacha right? it is stated there that it is not eligible

Is the daily sales gatcha not eligible to receive the rewards?

Comment

• Dash_XXI
      Dash_XXI commented
      Editing a comment
      they still haven't responded to my ticket regarding this sadly.
Working...
X