Is this enhancement event a fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this enhancement event a fraud?

Enhancing 1 skila weapon +8 to +9 4 times to have 1 success and 3 failures consuming more than 48k gold and more than 60k lebrium points and 2200 jellies. w/ success rate of approx. 50%. it shoud be 2x. And ancient armor +8 to +9 w/ more than 80% success rate still failure wasting 900 jellies.

I had my +9 weap drop to +8 then failed 9 times before successfully going back to +9 again.
    I inadvertently clear the event without any stat improvements, DN is so much fun!

Like yeah, didn't expect my luck to be so fcked up...

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still considered "lucky" w/ that huge amount of materials able to upgrade it to +9 w/ by the way only an increase 36k attk power. Ed should really reduce the gold requirement for +1 to +9 skila. they included jellies and up lebrium points but no reduction in gold requirement.

1. Skila to +9 success rate is 34% (37.4% with rate up) and goddess to +9 is 45% (49.5% with rate up), so ya the figures u are expecting is slightly higher.

2. Blaming bad luck as event fraud, eh? I had enhanced my goddess equipments and in total cost i used only like 75k per piece (included jellies), as compared to an average of 100k from my previous experiences (of enhancing more than 10pcs).
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Not only me , there are a lot using Red birds and blue birds saying "Scammer Berlin or Merlin." It took me at least 2 weeks to earned those golds. Same w/ lebrium points.

Comment

It is just a meme saying Berlin or Merlin is scammer, in fact i also sent one LOL.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Unless it's 100%, it could fail repeatedly.

It could have a 1% enhance rate and you get it immediately. It could have a 50% enhance rate and it could fail 10 times in a row.

It's just how numbers and RNG work.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's why I suspect it is rigged, I experienced before 7x in a row failure iirc +5 to +6 weapon enhancement w/c has 38% success rate according to them. And I observe when your low in materials , high chance of failure. anyway that's only my speculation.

To add this additional 10% is misleading, most will think if 40% before become 50%. no it's not it's only 44%.
            Last edited by atom100; 03-27-2020, 01:08 AM.

I've tried another shot for the sub weapon today , it succeed so 2 success in 5 tries, 40% success rate more or less the expected 37.4%. But for the ancient armor w/ suppose higher success rate another shot another failure " fraud".

Comment

Unless you can show some data from the client itself, or having a large enough sample size, elses it is just "bad RNG", not a fraud.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

That's why I'm not going to +10 it for a durational title probably will end to +8 again. anyway what's the percentage of -1 of +9 to +10, is it 100% if it fails?

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I back read the event and it included ancient equipment , so I'm already qualified for the reward since I have several +10 ancient gears among my characters even before the start of event.

I have enhanced my FDN weapon from +0 to +8 without failure (using jellies on every enhancement) from what i think, there is somewhat an odd pattern on how RNG works in DN, since most developers would rig it so that the results would probably be bad for some, good for others, and that when they say there is an event pertaining to an increase or improvement over the RNG success rate of something, it will be rigged that probably a lot of players would have a bad result in the end, and some would only have the best.

At this point, you can't really tell if they are really trying to help players, from my perspective i just try to not think of it at all, i would just go with my instincts and ignore anything pertaining to "hey! there's a big chance you could enhance this weapon better than normal days and it could be a success today" from all my concerns, its just sales talk in the form of events to lure in unsuspecting players on their demise.

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                that's still months away.

• Knee
                Knee commented
                Editing a comment
                FDN weapon have very high success rate, that's why it's really cost effective compared to skila.
                Going to +10 is 70%, 77% with the event, you have no reason not to +10 FDN weapon with or without the event.

But yea, 10% increase is purely to encourage players to enhance when in reality it doesn't really make a difference to skila/ancient armors where the original rate is low to begin with.

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                They know that Weapons are always the first thing players enhance so that they've made better chances of enhancement in FDN weapons, compared to skila which is the same as to its armor set.

Skila is sort of a trap for most impractical spenders, they are like a comparison to the money sink for big CC spenders on the game, they ARE superior in stats anyways which is kind of nice, and whoever gets their armor set of skila to +20 are probably spending thousands of dollars worth of CC to begin with, since there is no possibility of having to enhance a skila to +20 with 12% success rate (this is ED, so its probably lower even with the numbers showed by them or by dependable sources of information)

Just remember to keep enhancing any Ancient grade equipment instead of skila, already did a mistake of trying to enhance my off-hand weapon to atleast +1, and it failed in an instant and it only gives minimal stat boost compared to enhancing ancient grade equipment which is cheaper, and has a higher success rate of enhancement.
            Working...
            X