• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loader

Im using Low End laptop and it takes too long to load the Dungeon/Town

is there anything i can with it? i want to reduce the load

What is your laptop's spec?

Comment

There are two things that affects the loading time of the game, one is your system specs (you did say low end laptop) and the other is your internet connection.

From what you've said, the loading time takes awhile because of your low-end laptop, probably it only uses a physical hard drive which is an HDD, even how fast a computer is, HDDs are still slower than SSD and it is common nowadays to use SSDs as the main disk drive to perform tasks and install the operating system and other essentials onto the SSD for faster loading times and boot-up sequence.

There is no other way to improve the loading times on DN but to buy an SSD for your laptop (though depending on the brand, model and manufactured date for your laptop, i doubt it will cost you a lot of money to even install one on your low-end laptop)

You could either buy a cheap desktop with a cheap processor with an integrated GPU processor onto its cores (Ryzen 3 3000) i recommend using the latest series of the Ryzen, a Ryzen 3 would be the perfect cpu for casual gamers and it could run DN just fine, so long as you have enough ram to run the game (8gb of RAM is enough, 16gb is optimal and for the best performance since it eats up a lot of ram for some reason, DN i mean)

Also, please do include details on your system hardware next time so that we would have a more accurate suggestion rather than going on a full loop explaining things, good luck.

Comment

Hello, im also using a low spec laptop

if you're using windows OS try disabling this 3 services. its supposed to be 4 but the last one is a bit complicated.

win + r then type services.msc

windows update
        windows search
        Superfetch

prefetch - refer for a youtube video about this.

it will help you decrease your loadng time by 1-2 minutes

im using Intel Core i3 Cpu M 370 @ 2.40 Ghz , 4.0 GB ram, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 series

im playing @ 30-45 fps

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Which windows OS are you referring to? people still use Windows 7,8, 8.1 and 10 till this day, each affects a computer's performance differently than the other, by disabling services and anything else it doesn't really help him/her out on loading times if he really has worst specs than you do.

Loading times are base on the drive you're using either HDD or SSD its not solely affected by your processor or GPU, but it does get affected if you have insufficient RAM.

• Deceptionist
          Deceptionist commented
          Editing a comment
          i'm using windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and i agree that maybe that his specs are worse than mine.
      Working...
      X