Academic Mission Event Box question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic Mission Event Box question

To those academic characters created after the March update, will they be able to receive it? Because based on my what i read, only those academic characters created before Match update will receive it.

And also, can I get more than 1 in the same account.

Thanks in advance

you can receive it if one of your academics reaches lvl.95 and it is account based not per character.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      No, You will be able to receive the Mission box up to this point onward until the specified removal of the Mission Box (on an update, but not so soon because the event will atleast last up to 2 months this time)

You don't have to be a level95 academic in order to acquire the mission box, i was able to acquire mine the instant i logged in on my academic where my character was only a level 28 engineer.

You can still get the Mission Box up to this point, i may have forgotten for how long will it stay on your Special Storage since i took mine weeks ago and i forgot to make a screenshot and record the date of expiration of the Mission Box on the Special Storage.

Only Academic characters can receive the Mission Box at any level, although you can put the Skila Pouch (Armor) on your Server Storage for transferring the item to another character but once you open the Skila Pouch (which is tagged as "Skila Pouch") the Skila armor part will be placed on your inventory, so you need to put the Skila Pouch on your server storage before opening it for the character you want to use it.

You might get confused at first that the "Pouch" you acquire from opening the Mission Box cannot be put on server storage, i suggest you properly read and distinguish the difference between the names of the items "Skila Pouch" and "Shooting Star" etc. mission box reward.

Comment

Working...
    X