Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Report Clarification

Good day,

I have clarifications with this. I received a mail indicating possible ban report however upon reaching the email confirmation, it requests for my email and password. Looks fishy. Please confirm with admin ASAP. see attachment for reference.
    Attached Files

No game gm or ‘admin’ will EVER ask for your account details, it’s fake.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

Buddy why would ED ask you for your account details, the moment you signed up and made an account for the game they already had your account details and can find it by just searching your character name in their database. Keep that in mind for next time

Comment

reminder dont use email for ur forum nickname, someone might trying to login using ur email address with some random password.
        Which can cause ur account to be locked if they made many failed attempt.
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• lBlakesl
          lBlakesl commented
          Editing a comment
          Its True! change your nickname...

Even how good of a read the email they send, they are still "Eyedentity Messenger" and not exactly the company name's trademark title, be sure to always check the sender of the email by looking at their profile image, that's exactly a scammer using a regular email with the fake username claiming that they are from Eyedentity with a default profile image.

Do not, never, ever send personal details, usernames or passwords to people or users that is asking it through your mail by means of having your account getting locked, etc. those are always a scam, there is always a proper introduction of a business entity with an official address and contact details and legit website listed on their email on the lower heading of the message, do not get fooled.

Comment

Working...
        X