CC/Support Classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC/Support Classes?

Hello, I am a returning noob (played for a bit around cap 50) and i'd like to ask if there are classes which focus more on CC/Support in this game? I was originally quite interested in Saint, but after discovering that it had been remade, i lost my interest immediately. Recommendations and a bit of explaining about the recommended classes are welcome.

Thanks

Elestra( ice stack/debuffer) provides ice stack that does additional damage on boss for all party members.

buster (party buffs), she has Atk,Mark buffs. FD buff. Attribute and super armour buff. A bit harder to use

Or you can use healers like light fury, physician and Saint (you already don't like him)
    Last edited by RichyRichy; 08-18-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• huangdi
      huangdi commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, i am going to check them out. Thanks a lot for the suggestions

Crowd Control isn't necessarily one particular class is good at, most of the characters in the game has CC support skills, an example would be the Vena Plaga, most of her abilities covers medium to large AoE that could wipe out mobs entirely, and CC is only an actual role on most MMORPG that comprises of dungeon crawling and a lot of mobs that are particularly part of the dungeon itself that is very difficult to fight alone, in this case DN solely focuses on characters that could deal lots of damage in a short period of time.

The only literal support in this games are characters with "Heals" and i mean Massive healing capabilities, self heals aren't included since those are just sort of a side effect of their role (e.g. tank)
    Known supports in the game are Light Fury, Physician and Saint.

I haven't played the game for a long time (a year perhaps) so changes might have already been implemented, but i can still describe things i still know about the 3 and use it as reference:

Saint - Pretty much the main healer in the game, with the most heals, instantaneously healing party to their max hp, has debuffs, buffs and the "Immortality" skill, which makes the party affected in an AoE invulnerable for 3 seconds.
    Light Fury - Sort of a DPS / Healer, before any priest revamp, Saint was pretty much helpless with DPS, so a lot of people pick Light Fury, now its pretty much the same, Saint just got buffed by a little bit.
    Physician - Not much i can tell about the Physician besides to her useful attack power increasing buff, but her heals are a bit lack luster compared to Saint, she's not much inclined on being a popular alternative because of her DPS as well (base on people's thoughts and lack of popularity because of some rumors)

If you are aiming for the CC role, probably because of special dungeons or events, or mainly dungeon runs (if you're the masochist who likes wasting all of their time in dungeon runs + board missions) A lot of people pick Destroyer, has a lot of AoE skills, can't really tell much about the DPS because its mostly base on gearing your character, there is also Moon Lord if you're into flashy sword fights.

Other than that, everything else comes along base on personal preference.

Comment

Working...
    X