Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers on Current Contents!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I want to ask
    I have Job Change Scroll (2+3) with duration "Use until 2017/09/22 19:39"
    Then it means I can use it multiple times until the expired date (so I can change one to other many times) OR I only can use it 1 times before the expired date (after I use, it disappears) ?

Thx before.
    Last edited by alfredohalim; 09-10-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      You can only use it one time before expiration date , it will disappear after use.

Hmph I missed the Shake it up event! Well whatever, I'll just show you guys what the Ice chair or Crystal chair looks like!!

From left to right: Warrior, Archer, Sorceress, Cleric, Academic, Kali, Assassin, Lancea, Machina!

Crystal Chair by VictorsWriteHistory

Comment

Hello.im just wondering if in this cap, the 93 nests still worth clearing or not?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Until we have more new nest in Lv95., yes Lv93 nests like Rune dragon, Sea Dragon, Granom and etc. still worth it and better if you're farming guild points together with your guild mates for your guild to level.

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        As for this time, yes especially in GN/SDN/PKN HCs where you can always get x2 harmony cubes that you can sell on the TH for 100g each. As for the normal nests, they yield garnets which can also be sold for 15-20g each..

Hello Admin BlazingSkies

About on LAGENDIA GUILD SHOWCASE EVENT REWARD .?

WE WON ON THAT EVENT BUT STILL NO REWARD I HOPE WE RECEIVE THAT REWARD ASAP FOR x200% droprate

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, though I'm not an admin in this forum. I saw your thread regarding that issue. A post there already called the attention of the forum admins. If they don't respond ASAP, then you should send a message in 1:1 inquiry at ED support section to resolve this issue.

BlazingSkies thanks for info

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!

which classes currently have CMIII bugs? or any bugs in general?
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not entirely sure since I haven't test different classes yet, still leveling xD. Perhaps checking the in game bug section and the classes section might get you an idea.

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        oh yeah haven't actually thought of that xD thanks

Is there a 95 legend converter already out as the patch notes say that epic uniqur andlegend will be released at the same time

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello, They did said about that but if you logged in game, check the item production at blacksmith under crafting the converters section, you can see that there's only a unique converter. They haven't released the legend equipment converter.

• JunonRehesu
        JunonRehesu commented
        Editing a comment
        Also, how do u top up eyecash? can CC still be used and how?

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the answer you're looking for is in here: https://sea.dragonnest.com/support/faq/all

The future collector, space collector and similar npc quest keeps on repeating or will it end?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        once you finished a quest, it ends.

I added a current FAQ about the latest update based on what I observed recently.

I'm still expecting for leveling guides and some other guides.

If ever months has passed and not a single simple guide made, then I will make it instead.
      Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-15-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I won't be including Class specific build guides in the criteria(Eg. Moonlord PVE/PVP guide by XYZ), you should visit the class forum section to locate their threads.

Comment

I`m pretty sure the complete table stats for level 95 Dragon Jade(epic to legend) is already out and perhaps posted here... I cant seem to find it tho..

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            You can check all the Jade stats at Spacem DN gear simulator. Well I have already the table source in Chinese but I'm lazy to translate. I will try to post if it is officially released in SEA.

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            it seems like chinese has their own exclusive updates and contents that doesnt exist in other region

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, in terms of cash items updates and some few contents.

Hello~
          about daily tasks list,
          is it fixed each week, or change randomly?

thank you

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi. I'm not entirely sure, Although I haven't been online for consecutive weeks to check, It seems it changes randomly.

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            Half of the tasks are fixed like the ladder matches, 10 abyss dungeon runs, etc. While the remaining half changes randomly each day, although they are just the same stuff (enhance an item / jade, disassemble an item, like 5 players, go fishing, etc.).

• BabyKuri
            BabyKuri commented
            Editing a comment
            You can find 11 different missions on your Task List window.
            2 of them are unavailable (both Rumble mode), 8 are clearable on their own and 1 needs the completion of 7 (or all 8) other missions.

Out of the 8 missions, 4 are fixed and appears daily.

1. Clear Daily Quest 3 times
            2. Clear dungeon in [Merca's Heart - Chiron Island] in any difficulty 10 times
            3. Achieve successful equipment or Dragon Jade enhancement 1 time regardless of enhancement level
            4. Play Rank Battle 3 times through Battle Matching

The other 4 appears in random and changes everyday.
            They come in pair though. If one is present, the other one is not.

They are paired as follows:

PAIR 1:
            Clear Hero's Battlefield (including Hardcore) 1 time
            Play Rank Battle 5 times through Battle Matching

PAIR 2:
            Clear Deep Abyss of Nightmare (Stage 2 or 4 or 5) 1 time
            Clear nest for less than 4 players 1 time in a party of 2 or more

PAIR 3:
            Send Hero to Remote Dungeon Exploration 1 time
            Use [Disassembler] in town to disassemble items 1 time

PAIR 4:
            Catch 5 fishes by fishing
            Like other players 5 times

As per my observation, the ratio of occurrence is either 4:3 or 5:2 (e.g. 5 HBF & 2 Rankx5, 4RDE & 3 Disassembler, 2 Fish & 5 Likes, 3Nest & 4NM)
            I haven't seen 6:1 yet but they cannot occur in 7:0 ratio because we only have 6 NM Stages ( NM1 x3 , NM3 x2, NM5 x1).

SOURCE:
            I'm observing the list daily for my Hero Level Guide.
            Here's the link of my DAILY TASK CALENDAR http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...9542#post89542
            Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-20-2017, 10:33 PM.

thank you for detailed information

Comment

Hi, I'm a return player after a "really" long time.... used to cap at level 35/cerberus nest... so i got a few questions here and will appreciate if you can answer/enlighten me

1. Is new character entitle for returned hero?
            2. Which class is most welcome to join a party to nest(am thinking souleater,debuffer or defensio,tanker)?
            3. I seen my friend received a manticore mount but he forgotten where he claim that, any idea?

Comment

• dreadpin
              dreadpin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you sir for the answer but the 3rd question is still blurry as my friend started in September(not a return player but a new player), so i'm wondering if there's any event or site can claim that? also note that he did not cash in.....won't want to miss a mount with stats that helps~

• BlazingSkies
              BlazingSkies commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm well it seems he got that in the Mount Box from Facebook event. Because if he really started in September 2017 after service transfer, then it's clear he got the mount box rewards as long as he created an account before September 7. (Even he did not cash in or being a new player).

• dreadpin
              dreadpin commented
              Editing a comment
              I see, appreciate for the answer. However, i got a new question which i can't find any where and confusing...it's about equipment progression~
              I just touch 95 and gotten the free obsession theano set, what's next? My friend upgraded neris set but as my search that's one bottle neck until further release?
              Not sure with all the short terms, so my wild guess is as below.... and i also finding where to get them
              obsession theano > nightmare(get this if farm slow as it benefit?) > coma > ice dragon set?
              alternatively rune dragon > ice dragon?

Thread links and FAQ updated

Comment

Working...
            X