Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers on Current Contents!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, I know this question is self-explanatory, but I really want to know regarding craft genesis accesories...

From 4 genesis accesories, which accesories should be prioritize to craft first? Please take note buying from other player is not count, as I'm asking for craft genesis accesories priority, thank you!
    'Sup dude?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ask me, I'd prefer to start with genesis earrings or necklace (Any among the two).

It's just a speculation, Genesis rings may fall in value, one factor is that we can easily farmed tons of space cubes in slayer mode test site stage at Merca's Heart(Not to confuse with Actual Slayer stage) as long as you have fatigue.

As a returning player can you give me an advise on equipment. Currently from what I know the best equipment's are Rune dragon > Ice Dragon > Hero neris. Im planning to to have Rune dragon as weapons and armors hero neris.

Last edited by Intuition; 09-24-2017, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Lv95 Unique Hero Medea is an upgraded version of +20 Lv95 Epic Hero Neris(Future Content) or Lv93 Unique Rune Dragon Equipment.

If you're aiming for Rune Dragon equipment, you can convert it to Lv95 equipment soon (Hero Medea if Unique/ Hero Calypse if Legend) given the required materials.

And if you have patience and can wait for future contents, you can go with Epic Hero Neris on all equipment, then you can upgrade it all to Unique Hero Medea Tier 1 and 2 and hopefully into Legend Calypse.

You can browse my future content thread under Section A . sub section A.4 Equipment converter for more information regarding equipment conversion.
      Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-24-2017, 12:58 AM.

Originally posted by dreadpin View Post
    I'm referring to your 3rd comment
    Going with Hero Neris is fine. Because while waiting for future updates that can upgrade Lv95 +20 Epic Hero Neris to -> Unique Hero Medea Tier 1 to -> Tier 2 -> to Legend Calypse Tier 1 to -> Tier 2 (Refer to my future content thread), you're going to farm the materials for enhancement rather than farming old equipment. As of this time Legend Rune Dragon is still the best equipment out there.

Here's the current progression (In my own understanding) (AT FULL SET & EVOLVED).

Lv93 Rune Dragon Legend (Best)
    Lv93(Evolved) Ice Dragon Legend
    Lv95 Hero Medea Tier 1
    Lv93 Rune Dragon Unique
    Lv80 Red Dragon Legend
    Lv93 Ultimate Theano Unique
    Lv93 Nightmare Theano Unique
    Lv93 Obsession Theano Unique
    Lv95 Hero Neris
    Lv90 Kornu Evolution Unique
    Lv90 Nightmare Evolution Unique
    Lv90 Coma Evolution Unique
    Lv90 Prophet Unique / Devotion Unique
    Lv93 Epic Equipment
    Lv80 Red Dragon Unique
    Lv90 Epic Equipment (Worst)

[FUTURE CONTENT]
    Obviously in the future, Lv95 Slayer Equipment and +20 Legend Hero Calypse Tier 1 will overcome Rune Dragon Legend stats.
    And +20 Legend Hero Calypse Tier 2 will be the strongest End-Game equipment in Lv95 Cap unless Lv95 raid will introduce stronger ones or the Developers will finally reveal Divine Grade equipment. (Due to Mounting Points Feature)

Comment

Hey, BlazingSkies , since skill acc 95 hasnt relased yet, does crafting skill acc 93 still viable for current cap sea? Or maybe I should saving it until relase of skill acc 95? Thank in advance!
      'Sup dude?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you can still aim for crafting Lv93 skill accessories, but I think going with Lv95 accessories is better so that you can equip Lv95 Jades(Stats are good)
        There was no info about Lv95 skill accessories in future contents yet, but there was an announcement which was in May 2017 KDN patch that there is a certain Skill Divine grade accessory that will be implemented soon. (Future Content: May affect Mounting point system)

don't know where to ask so i'll just ask here...when will the Raven awakening revamp arrive?
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no exact time when, only ED knows. But to my speculation it may arrived probably by next patch. IF ED is proactive they should apply all the revamp and bug fixes as soon as possible rather than to delay it.
        Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-26-2017, 05:30 PM.

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        i see hopefully they fix all the bugs by then...that should be top priority

Verbena

Greetings!

May I request that this thread be pinned? Because sooner or later it'll go to the last farthest page and get buried and people who visited in Question and Answer section will not be able to find this thread at first and make their own thread without knowing that their questions has been answered several times already.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        It's just that the forum is set by creation date and not by last update post, and many newbies will be visiting this section and most doesn't know how the forum works.

Rest assured, I can update this thread until the end of time! So that every adventurers are informed ahead of time!

Sure.

Also, you can change the forum display in the settings, but yes the defaults are certainly the worst and basically against everything forums are supposed to be :^(

Comment

• BlazingSkies
        BlazingSkies commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for pinning! You're one of the active mods who addresses player's problems as soon as possible. Good job!

I updated the most frequently asked question I noticed this week.

Q.17: If you start your question with "WHEN" from any contents not released/changed yet.

A: EXPECT a reply that:

We don't know exactly when is the release. We can only speculate / predict / forecast this kind of questions. Only EYEDENTITY knows the releases. If you're hesitant in asking, why not send a ticket at 1:1 inquiry and hoping you'll get a reply from them?

Comment

Just to let you guys know the following advanced update has been applied in SEA 09/07/2017 update.

Korea Patch 6/15/2017: Ray Mechanic Bug - Was fixed on Korea Patch 8/3/2017
        Korea Patch 7/6/2017: Epic, Unique, Legend equipment look
        Korea Patch 8/3/2017: Can buy lv95 Equipment in blacksmith
        Korea Patch 8/3/2017: Remote Dungeon Key Renewal - Removed Old specific grade Keys and added new requirements.

Comment

Uhm i have a question here, when converting unique rune > 95 unique does the stats remain(ex: agi/vit to agi/vit) or isit random?

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, the stats remain and got improved!

• BOOBEEP
            BOOBEEP commented
            Editing a comment
            I see, thanks

BOOBEEP

Here's an example

A 93 RUNE DRAGON unique equipment can be crafted to 95 via "Converter Unique Item", it increases stats and retains extra stats options but it will no longer tradable and server storable.

Comment

• BOOBEEP
            BOOBEEP commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh okay thanks. Another question tho, is the legend 95 eq released in Kr? If yes is there a link to it ? And base on ur speculation when do u think will the 95epic>95unique converter be released in SEA?

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes the Lv95 Legend Calypse was already released in KR under Korea Update 6/15/2017 at my future content thread -Rune Legend Conversion topic-. You can also check it out at DN Gear simulator website SEA.

And probably we might get the Lv95 epic to unique converter update in 2 or 3 months.
            Last edited by BlazingSkies; 10-02-2017, 07:11 AM. Reason: grammar

Hi.. newbie here..
          1st of all, ty for the amazing work u have done..

can u pls make a guide regarding ultimate talisman.. it's a bit unclear to me.. pls..
          From what enhancement level do we get it when disassemble??
          Difference when disassemble unique/epic/legend?
          If it is not too much to ask, can we have like all the stats of ultimate talisman from lvl 80 and above..
          Do we have lvl 95 ultimate talisman??
          Pls do this 1 pls..

Comment

• BlazingSkies
            BlazingSkies commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello, There's a browser simulator provided above "DN Gear/Skill simulator", kindly visit that link. If you're looking for stats and item information, visit DN Gear simulator and you're able to search any items you need to know regarding to your query.

If you guys haven't notice, we'll have EXP and Drop bonus event on Wednesday. You can check it at Facebook page or Notice section in this site.

Comment

Updated Archive and Added nvLite's guide under Synthesize criteria.

Comment

bumping this. and also replying so I can keep track of it. Very helpful.
              i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
              -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Working...
              X