Guideline for: Box of Essence of New Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guideline for: Box of Essence of New Sun

hello, i am shovels, i would like to share tips and details of farming about the new feature in the game, the Box of New Sun Essence (whatever you call it, DN SEA's translation at its finest)
    BOX OF NEW SUN ESSENCE

The Box of New Sun Essence is a new limited feature in the game as of the Current Patch last [17/05/2018] at first, the last stage of reward for players who earned enough essence of sun pieces to unlock the box would receive a Geraint's Necklace, to which gives you the ability to equip 2 types of dragon jades, both attack and defense jades to which will give you more advantage than a regular Genesis necklace (Legend lvl95 Jades are more Powerful than a single Genesis Necklace, refined or not) but it they have changed it into another type of reward just a few days after the release and update of the rewards/content of the box.

The Box Requires Essence of Sun to be able to unlock it, each box contains another rarity of Box of New Sun Essence and Slayer Points, at the last box, you will receive the highest amount of Slayer Points, and a Skill Heraldry for you to use at your own dispense.

Here are the List of all the required Essence and the rewards given when you unlock them:
    1. 20 Essence of Sun Required | Reward is 7,000 Slayer Points | Gives Stage 2 Box
    2. 50 Essence of Sun Required | Reward is 13,000 Slayer Points | Gives Stage 3 Box
    3. 110 Essence of Sun Required | Reward is 20,000 Slayer Points | Gives Stage 4 Box
    4. 230 Essence of Sun Required | Reward is 26,000 Slayer Points and a Goblin Gold Coin | Gives Stage 5 Box
    5. 460 Essence of Sun Required | Reward is 34,000 Slayer Points and a Skill Heraldry: [Iona's] | No more Box given, this is the last box
    Drops:
    - Lvl 95 all stages (1 Essence per Run Abyss mode only)

- Slayer Testing Grounds (1 Essence Each Boss)

- Slayer Mode / Slayer Stages (1-2 Essences any Difficulty)

- Heat Wave Volcano Nest / Grievous Guardian Nest (all difficulty levels) (5 Essences Each Run and Nest Difficulty / 105 Total Essences)

- Limit Break Nests (19 Each Nest / 76 Essences per run [4 LBN Runs])

- Rune Dragon Nest / Green Dragon Nest (all difficulty levels) (25 Each Run and Difficulty)

Total Slayer Points : 100,000 for all 5 Stages of Box completed
    Total Essence of Sun Required: 870 Essence of Sun required to open all 5 stages of box

If Essence of Sun bought via gold for a total of 870 pieces: 200,100 Gold is bought ( 140,070 Gold with Golden Goose Membership [30% Price Discount]
    If Farmed via Abyss Dungeon only: Requires 52200 FTG and 870 Dungeon Runs, at this method, you will spend atleast 2 months before you complete the 5 stages of the box

Each Dimensional Rabbit (Either Gold or Silver) only gives a fixed amount of Essence of New Sun, 1 piece per bunny, farming the Essence via Abyss Dungeon requires extensive amount of effort, atleast less than 2 months, but the outcome might come good, you're getting all the gold, all the gift badges, and all the Spera/HG Garnet/Fruits in each run.

The only Efficient way of earning these Essences is via dungeon and level 95 Nests, if you can do all of them, you will receive more essences and quickly finish it up by the time the event content expires

Here's a better and detailed information regarding hunting of Essences on Abyss Dungeon / Nests ETC. by BabyKuri

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
    Just to add some info I shared in DNSEA Discord.

Originally posted by mrpotatom View Post
    The Box will be up till May 15, 2018 patch. That means for those who haven't opened it till the last box yet, we still got roughly less than 3 weeks to farm those essences.
    (edited)
    • Heatwave Volcano Nest / Grievous Guardian Nest / Dark Mist Nest are lvl95 Nests that gives you 5 essences each run in any difficulty [Normal/HardCore/Hell] the most efficient way of earning essences is ofcourse, the normal difficulty of each of these nests, if you complete them each week before May 15 of 2018 (Roughly 4 weeks) you can atleast earn 35 Essences per week, 105 Essences in 3 weeks, 140 Essences in 4 weeks (before the maintenance or next update at 2nd week of May, tuesday) the same will be for Hardcore, and Hell, if you complete all nests in all difficulty modes, you get a total of 315 Essences within 3 weeks, 420 Essences within 4 weeks, Service runs is your only option if you can't complete any runs on Hardcore and Hell or you don't have any friends, its more beneficial than purchasing the Essences on the Stage Point Store from the Priestess of Darkness NPCs, and ofcourse if you have tickets, you can definitely finish your box within a week if you are eager enough and if you have saved up tickets from before they were even purchasable (Tickets from before where given freely)
    • Dungeon Runs while Doing the Beggar's Boxex [Dungeon] is also a good alternative for farming essence, its much efficient, and in a way its less of a hassle, but requires lots of FTG to do so. Doing Daily Quests each day also gives you a good amount of Essences to open up your box, 1 week of doing Daily Quests gives you 35 Essences, and while completing the Daily Task [Complete 10 dungeon runs in any difficulty]
      you can get 70 per week, that's 240 Essences for 3 weeks, 310 Essences for 4 weeks.
    • Gold/Silver Bunny gives the same Essence of New Sun, 1 pc per bunny.

If i am missing some information, please do inform me by commenting on this thread.

ALWAYS STAY HYDRATED! KEEP YOUR HEALTH IN GOOD CONDITION AND REMEMBER, REST EACH FEW HOURS OF PLAYING! DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF!
    HAPPY GAMING!
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 04-28-2018, 03:45 AM.

19 for each LBN nest
    25 for each difficulty for RuDN

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much

• WitchMari
      WitchMari commented
      Editing a comment
      Uhh sorry, there's only 4 lbn nests (SDN, GN,PKN,TKN).

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ooops, i forgot, thanks

Thank you Mr.Shovels for making this post. This post is useful for me. so i can prioritize what nest to clear first to farm Essence. Now im already in the middle of Unique box, hope with this information i can fast completed the last box atleast one char.
    >> Why not helping some player <<
    ~ AlvElaine~
    Discord : ShadouDaisuke#1633

Comment

Just to add some info I shared in DNSEA Discord.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks! but i didn't add that info on purpose

You can also get the New Essence on Slayer Training Grounds (1 per boss, 3 total) and Slayer Nests (1 per boss, not that sure).

Comment

• Ricenditas
        Ricenditas commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops, sorry. Didn't see that you included it. Not paying attention. Just woke up lmao.

The Box will be up till May 15, 2018 patch. That means for those who haven't opened it till the last box yet, we still got roughly less than 3 weeks to farm those essences.
      (edited)
      Last edited by mrpotatom; 04-23-2018, 10:33 PM. Reason: Just in case for those who doesn't like reading the Patch notes and announcements at DN Sea website.
      FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for the info

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaa.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	133450

Mr.Shovels
      Its a little bit confusing for me. I`m not sure if I miss something or what but, what do you mean ``If EoS bought via gold``? . I know we can sell EoS to NPC for 1:1 but I dont know if we can buy them from any NPC or TH. Please enlighten me D:

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
        ShadouDaisuke commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes u can buy EoS from NPC in Dungeon store or NPC where u can take DQ quest. But the price is few expensive cause we can get instantly without hard farming

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        as shadoudaosuke said, you can buy the EoS at the Stage Point store, from priestess of darkness mocha, the price is 230 Gold, if you have a golden goose membership, you can have a discount of 30%, check it out, but i advise you not to purchase it unless you have the gold to support it, and you are willing to spend to complete the box as fast as you can

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep just checked it just now. Thanks guys :v

Can I clarify if the slayer points obtained from the box will also expire along with the box?

Since it says something along the line of "expires 30 days after obtaining". In that case I better spent my points.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        read the patch notes carefully, we won't answer a question you can search for yourself, and i've had enough spoon feeding every stupid person who keeps making forum accounts just to ask a question, they've made a forum account yet they can't find the answers themselves on their main website and facebook page?

to answer your question atleast, slayer points won't expire
        Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-01-2018, 03:52 AM.

• Xenon
        Xenon commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your passive aggressiveness. It is noted that from the patch notes here https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/135, I fail to see any mention of ignoring the expiry text on the slayer points, or words to that effect. Your enlightenment on where to obtain the information would be greatly appreciated.

>
        Event Mechanics

1. Essence of New Sun will be dropped after April 17 update, until May 15 update.
        2. Essence of New Sun will be dropped from various stages and Nest as described above.
        3. Rewards from a Box of New Sun Essence will be distributed to your special storage, and will be credited account basis.
        4. Box of New Sun Essence that has not been claimed during the above period, will be removed from your special storage.
        Last edited by Xenon; 05-06-2018, 12:31 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        ahh yes, sorry about that, you should probably ignore my comment above.

all Slayer related feature in the game are a permanent feature in the game as from the date where it was released on our server, so to say, slayer points obtained through any means by event, slayer mode etc. shall not expire whatsoever, this could change base on the developers of the game, but that shouldn't happen anytime soon and should not be since slayer points are difficult to earn.

yes, all Essence of New Sun drops shall be removed from all obtainable locations through out the game after the update patch on may 15th.
    Working...
    X