Improvement For Server Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement For Server Storage

Can't u guys make us able to put all armors and weapons (including unique and legend grade) in the server storage?

​​​​I mean c'mon guys I can't even put unique grade powerstone in. Most of my sub lvl95 char aren't geared at all and I'm a F2P player. So pls do consider this..well at least read this...
    Last edited by Luke Draco; 03-30-2018, 03:55 PM.

In future, Unique and Legend grade powerstone can be server storage. For equipment, they allow SS just like TW, you buy the tickets from cash shop to server storage your equipments.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      so it's gonna be a permanent feature of the game... didn't know that...

Originally posted by Luke Draco View Post
    Can't u guys make us able to put all armors and weapons (including unique grade+) in the server storage?
    this would cause confusion, please do edit it, thank you.

And for your suggestion, it might be a good idea considering they are just giving out MEDEA T2 +20 gears for players who participated in the event, this might be a good compensation for those who don't and wanted to make it through the game purely out of hardwork without using any methods of gaining good gear.... or they are just broke and can't afford to top-up atleast 10k EYET/CC

i admire your efforts!

Comment

• Luke Draco
      Luke Draco commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not that I'm broke or anything, its just that this game is free to play so they could at least do that for the F2P players. I mean if all of us HAVE to pay to actually advance in gameplay doesn't that mean that this game is actually a PREMIUM mmorpg

Just make server storage 5 pages, and I am good with it.
    ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Just make "Common Equipment Slots", where all your characters share the same slot. Save your time transferring here and there.
Working...
X