Improving news and notice delivering system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving news and notice delivering system

Dear ED, hope this thread will be seen by any of your staff.

For the past few months since ED took over DNSEA, we had more than enough time to see and evaluate the performance of ED. There are good things, and bad things which in this topic, I would like to express my opinion on the way ED delivers news and notices to players.

1. UI of DN Launcher.
    Compared to CC, they have a small area on the DN launcher to list out all most recent notices. When players start their DN, they will see the list whether there is any new notices, and read it if any. I think this is an effective way of delivering news, especially those urgent and last minute notices, as most of us doesnt check DN main website frequently.

2. Poor writing of notices.
    I had notice (or at least among people I know) that the notices, especially patch notes and event notice, is poorly written in English. This caused a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. Most of the time, ED will edit the notice to clarify some of the matters, which is a good thing, but they like to do it secretly, therefore most of the players are not aware of it until somebody posted it in DNSEA Discord or anywhere else. My suggestion to this would be get someone to proof read your notices before you post it, and create a new notice to notify about any changes / editting you done in the patch notes / event notes.

3. Unified forum threads.
    Again, this would be a comparison to CC. Back then, we have a thread created by Moderator themselves (@Mantou will know) for every patch notes and events. These threads serve as an official platform for players to voice out their concern and confusion. Personally, I think this system benefits both players and ED, as we have an official platform of voicing out, and ED would have easier life in hearing players' voices (no need to read all those spam threads).

Thats all from me.

PS: Those that going to flame me about "stop comparing with CC, they are past already", please have mercy.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

this isn't CC, YOU CANT COMPARE EM WITH CC!

but i do agree, they need to update their UI in the launcher, and also on the forum, clean up the forum section of spam posts from bugs and whatnot that are of same topic to prevent confusion and removing important threads from the first page and bumping them on the 2nd page

Comment

Working...
    X