Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer part to Calypse T2?

I'll repost it here since it was suggested by a user

It might be an unpopular opinion but what if there is a way to convert slayer items to like T2 calypse or stuff? that would be great right? also, make GOLD be able to be put in the server storage. mail fee is not a joke haha. well just some suggestions hehe

i don't think you get what you're suggesting on the slayer item converting into t2 calypse...

Slayer items are a different set of gear towards calypse, they have greater potential soon enough when the developers are ready to release an update regarding their slayer skills.
    they aren't just your ordinary "free instant calypse" gears, they've already given players a chance to get medea t2 +20 gear on their surprise event just this april for preparation for the upcoming updates and stuff... because soon enough, they might remove the powerstones and replace it with something rather easier to enhance weapons with, but more difficult to farm.

as for the gold's availability for transfer in server storage is a good idea, that's all meaningful about this post, besides your first suggestion about slayer gear

Comment

Naaaah just now in kdn they modifying slayer like they intended for it.....with skill changing buffs

Comment

Why Dont you just afk for free calype t2 +20 , full epic costume , full GDN accessories, full 95L jade ,Full lv95 3rd stat FD Plate/ Taliman ...do you feel satisfied now?

Comment

Originally posted by yoricks View Post
          Why Dont you just afk for free calype t2 +20 , full epic costume , full GDN accessories, full 95L jade ,Full lv95 3rd stat FD Plate/ Taliman ...do you feel satisfied now?
          you dont really get slayer items by being afk you know. what i meant was since slayer items are really hard to get considering the fact that it would need an insane amount of luck and points to get it, it would such a waste for it to end there. was thinking maybe you might have some ideas regarding slayer tier 2? no need to be salty lol

Comment

Originally posted by marzial09 View Post
            Naaaah just now in kdn they modifying slayer like they intended for it.....with skill changing buffs
            oh wow then that would be great, atleast now slayer items have a little bit of spice to it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
              i don't think you get what you're suggesting on the slayer item converting into t2 calypse...

Slayer items are a different set of gear towards calypse, they have greater potential soon enough when the developers are ready to release an update regarding their slayer skills.
              they aren't just your ordinary "free instant calypse" gears, they've already given players a chance to get medea t2 +20 gear on their surprise event just this april for preparation for the upcoming updates and stuff... because soon enough, they might remove the powerstones and replace it with something rather easier to enhance weapons with, but more difficult to farm.

as for the gold's availability for transfer in server storage is a good idea, that's all meaningful about this post, besides your first suggestion about slayer gear
              i said or stuff tho. what i meant was since slayer items are really hard to get considering the fact that it would need an insane amount of luck and points to get it, it would such a waste for it to end there. was thinking maybe you might have some ideas regarding slayer tier 2? or something to transition slayer items into. it would be such a waste to store a 100k slayer points item in the storage for it wont have any use anymore. as for the powerstones, i really did not know any updates regarding that so changing them or whatnot might not be a bad idea. they are also giving +20 T2 medea for machina awakening so i guess they are really prepping people for something big.

it might sound biased but i have like a slayer item and nothing more going on for my character haha so thats why i was hoping for something that has to do with the slayer items. slayer skills are gonna be sick, i just know that. any idea of the requirements it might need? like specific number of slayer parts?

also DEVSSSS please make the gold server storageable hehehe

thank you for your insight, was enlightened quite a bit. cheers!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                READ WHAT I'VE COMMENTED ABOVE, AS I SAID, SLAYER ITEMS ARE UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT FROM REGULAR GEARS, THEY CANT BE CONVERTED INTO SOMETHING YOU WANT LIKE CALYPSE T2 AND NEVER WILL

i know suggestions are suggestions, but before you do suggest, think of all the possibilities, causes, effects to the game, if its possible, or if its not. i know there's nothing impossible for the game to be but that depends on the player's perspective and also what will be the effects of it to the economy of the game.

the forum is open for any type of suggestions, yes, but unfortunately, any suggestion people make in the forums should be with sense and not just selfish wishes.

your suggestion puts a big imbalance to the scale, and i really disagree

the only good suggestion you made here are the availability of gold stored on server storaged, that's all to it

• AprilHearteu
                AprilHearteu commented
                Editing a comment
                okayyy noted

With that said players might be limit to 2 slayer piece only....since that was how it was originally intended

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                Mr.Shovels commented
                Editing a comment
                could change, players might be able to wear more than 2 parts but they can only choose 2 types of enhanced skills, and maybe they can change it anytime since they have 5 parts of slayer gear, much better

Originally posted by marzial09 View Post
              With that said players might be limit to 2 slayer piece only....since that was how it was originally intended
              ohh, kinda good i guess? is it confirmed? coz....i have.........3 parts........ hahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X