Hacked Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked Account

My hacked account still haven't been retrieved by the Cherry Customer Servicer because of the Developers is not responding on them. It's almost 2months since i reported it. Devs please do something about it.

Did you report it via 1:1 inquire?

Comment

I did. The CherryCredits Team always replying that they are only waiting for the Developer to released the account of mine. IDK what to do anymore. I even provide my IDs but they still don't release. Developers should look into my problem. I spent much time and cash to my account. yet they don't help me with my problem.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        release? you mean retrieving it and changing the password temporarily so that the hacker can no longer access it? what about your items there? gold? gear? if the account got hacked, then there is no hope of having any gold or items left on your account, maybe a few untradable ones.

what do you mean by "Hacked" ?

what i think:
      Hacked - Someone did the liberty of opening your account, using it for their own advantage, changing all necessary details in order for you to unable to access it.

i do think if you got hacked, it's your problem and your fault as well since account details isn't easily guessed out by hackers, they will need a lead or a method in order for them to get the credentials, such as keylogging, or you shared your account details to someone, you left your account unattended on a computer rental cafe etc etc.

have you contacted the ED's 1:1 and not only on CC's support? CC isn't the handler anymore so if you keep contacting CC and not the 1:1 on ED's main website for dn sea, then you gotta do it now

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        you got hacked because you were careless, i've been playing on 1 account for so many years and yet its still not hacked, i could even leave my 2nd password empty and even after years it won't get hacked.

i don't need to and i won't ever experience being hacked since i am careful of my account, unlike you

• bsraprap12
        bsraprap12 commented
        Editing a comment
        then u don't need to comment here.... lols

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        lols, kid kkk

kid? pfftt ths mr shovels starting to flame the post and says im the kid here? lol

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        yah looking for other people's sympathy i guess?

just gonna bump ths post for admins like Tasha to see ths

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        aaaand another post looking for sympathy, i would rather stop now kid since your effort might be put to waste, spend more time with other important task than lingering around here in this thread to wait for my reply
    Working...
    X