About the new lv95 Special Storage, request to include more items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the new lv95 Special Storage, request to include more items

I would like to request EyeDentity to include more items in the coming new Special Storage which currently allows only 2-3 types of items like Slayer Armors.

For example, I have non-tradeable costumes in my main from Gacha and I want to transfer to my alt.... like Wings which I used to have on my main Moonlorn but I have new wings which are better now and my raven does not have any wings! I want to transfer my old wings to my raven....

It may cost a bit more Cash to buy the coupon to use the special storage ... or allows only 1 time.
    Last edited by frapucino; 05-25-2018, 01:02 PM.

General Items and Cash Items cannot be combined on 1 storage, they will have to make a separate Cash Special Storage similar to the one that will be used to store medea, calypse and slayer gears.

i would also want to know if these wings you are mentioning that cannot be transferred are from the previous event just this march (Surprise Event from before it was called Eye Gacha Event) since some wings such as the Cold Sadynth Mirage Wing/Tail/Decal/Necklace can be put on Cash server storage.

i don't think the wings wouldn't be worth it to spend cash on to transfer it onto your Raven since most new costume accessory such as the Wings/Tails/Decals/Necklace Sets on most newly made cash items can be put on Cash Server Storage (if that is the only reason then i suppose it isn't worth it)

Comment

No, I am referring to other cash items (the example above was just an example). In previous events last years, I wrongly click to receive some free costume for my Kali...
      I have 7 pieces free sorceress costumes(non-tradable in Cash storage server) in my Kali.

I am willing to buy Attaching Coupons to transfer them. Yes, it means I will need to cash in money EVERY TIME I do transfer these Cash items.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm... i did not played much last year and did not know of the event rewards on that specific event, so can you tell me what type of costume was it and if it has special characteristics than the costumes we jut received from the recent surprise event?

Originally posted by frapucino View Post
      No, I am referring to other cash items (the example above was just an example). In previous events last years, I wrongly click to receive some free costume for my Kali...
      I have 7 pieces free sorceress costumes(non-tradable in Cash storage server) in my Kali.

I am willing to buy Attaching Coupons to transfer them. Yes, it means I will need to cash in money EVERY TIME I do transfer these Cash items.

I think it was longer than 1 year... I couldj not remember either sorry but I want to trasfer it but CANNOT--

I know several players who quitted because they never get what they want from Gacha (for example, keep getting p.atk+% costumes playing matk classes).
      I think having special costume storage with cash coupon charged every time they are transfered will solve this problem and will attract more people to come back to play.

Comment

95 Special Server Storage is for non-cash items (Calypse/Hector Equipment, GDN Accessories). If you want to transfer Cash items, there's a thing called Trade Warranty coupon.

However, in your case it seems like you cannot transfer the said items that you want as items that can have Trade Warranty application are server storageable.

If you want to appeal in order to transfer Cash/Cash related items, appeal for the Trade Warranty coupon not 95 Special Server Storage coupon.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDupeB_lLfk

I think you referring to the Trade Coupon which increases an item s ability to be in Trade Hourse for 1 more time.

I am requesting a similar item but when it is attached to a Cash Item, it allows a Cash item to be server stored (in Cash Store Server) so that other characters can use the item.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
            95 Special Server Storage is for non-cash items (Calypse/Hector Equipment, GDN Accessories). If you want to transfer Cash items, there's a thing called Trade Warranty coupon.

However, in your case it seems like you cannot transfer the said items that you want as items that can have Trade Warranty application are server storageable.

If you want to appeal in order to transfer Cash/Cash related items, appeal for the Trade Warranty coupon not 95 Special Server Storage coupon.
            Yes, may be we need to use more TradeWarranty Coupons to server store our unwanted Cash items to other characters... Currently, there is no way to transfer our unwanted cash items to other characters.

Comment

Working...
            X