Old Towns Revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Towns Revamp

While the enhancement event was up, I was trying on avoiding the lag on SH so I decided to fly to Lotus.

Nostalgia hits me with the background music on it. Thinking that this town was very lively back on 40-60 cap. Hope some content will be transferred to some other town, also would help declog SH. Like some new story lines affecting other towns etc, or high level dungeons only accessible on this towns.

Saint Haven is the only place that has most of the NPCs that players need to visit in order to browse, purchase exclusive items, exchange items into a particular item or points, acquire quests etc.

The Trading House is located on all villages, towns and city and accessible by players at any times
    The Storage Keeper is accessible through all the Towns, Villages and the SH City and players can store or acquire their items on their storage at all times

Those 2 NPC's that i've mentioned are the only ones available on all the towns, everything else like the Priestess of Darkness NPC Store, Dishonest Merchant Pero, Wonderful Theme Park, Crystal Point Store, Master-Apprentice Point Store, Community Points Store, Additional Entry Ticket Store, etc etc. are all or most of them are exclusive only to Saint Haven, especially all the entrance to important nests and dungeons for level 95 characters.

I like your Idea and suggestion, and i support it.

For players to feel a diversity of environment in the game, maybe it is much better if they do Revamp all of these towns as you suggested and make it fairly larger (excluding the beginner towns such as Prairie and Mana Ridge):

Calderock Village :
    • Add Most of the NPCs that are only located on SH
      • Priestess of Darkness NPC
      • Add the Functional Stores from Heraldry Scholar Stas to the Heraldry Scholar of Calderock Village
      • Add the Functional Stores from the Blacksmiths in Saint Haven to the Blacksmith of Calderock Village including the Crafting, Dragon jade enhancement, Powerstones, Neris gear etc.
      • Add the Alliance Store Function to the Dishonest Merchant located in Calderock
      • Add Magician Sanders at the Calderock Village's Wonderful Theme Park
    • Make the Location of the Fountain Area Fairly Larger than before, since the village had been attacked by dragon followers regarding the story line in the game
    • Add a Portal to the GTS beside the Area where players once entered it to another dungeon (Beside the Mount Store and Justicia NPC or the Master of the Lancea Class) can only be accessed by level 90 Players
    • Maybe a new BGM as well for the Revamped Calderock Village?
    • Make the River Beside the Blacksmith a bit larger and should have a large Ramp for players to hang out with

Lotus Marsh :
    • Add Most of the NPCs that are only located on SH (Same list as above)
    • The Place is fairly large and already good enough for players to hang out, it just needs more furniture and structures unique to Lotus Marsh to make it look more enticing for players to hangout, and reduce the load of players on Saint Haven
    • Add a GTS Portal in the Middle of the Marsh and remove and relocate any NPCs on that spot (Can only be accessed by Level 90 Players) The Gateway portal to GTS should also be unique to the structures on Lotus Marsh to make it look like it really belongs to the Lotus Marsh (Don't make it look too clean since lotus marsh isn't clean
    Thats all that i think is missing to your suggestion, since players dont hang out on these 2 towns that much because everything they need is located in Saint Haven

Comment

• zaequinx
      zaequinx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the in dept explanation for my thoughts!

One more thing, I was thinking that since the Riverworth area can be accessed on SH, people don't need to go on Lotus. I'm not sure if I remember it correctly but back 40-60 cap, we need to come from Lotus to go there.
Working...
X