why we still login with email ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we still login with email ?

already half a year since eyedentity server acquisition, yet we still login with stupid email ?
    since DN love dc-ing so much, i had to type my long a** email just to relogin.

long ago when DN SEA still managed by cherrycredit, we are using simple & short username.
    but now we regress to email ?, really ???

for me its fine.. since im used to it already.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

for me its fine.. since im used to it already.

DEJA VU?!

for me it is really fine, but hey, i mean if you input your email there, if other people can see it whenever you try to rent a computer on a public place since you don't own one, your account might be at risk since even if they don't know your password, but they know your email, they could easily change your account details on a whim if they guess out your password.
      unlike from before we still use username, even if the hacker knows our username, without our email, we can still change our credentials and block off the hacker from using our accounts and we can do countermeasures like changing everything back to a new password, 2nd password and username, even the email, so that the hacker would have to start from the beginning after that...

usernames are an extra security measure for hackers, but since ED doesn't care... well we won't have any reason to even complain about it and just get used to it

Comment

There new regulation called GDPR as well, unless they don't want to get f***ed by EU law, ED should change it into username instead of email.

And last suggestion, at least put an option to save / keep username. Because in case of DC you only need to type the password, hey even 10 years old MMORPG have this feature.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	44863_466321010358_263627745358_6879622_8033457_n.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	139283

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          ahh Ragnarok, good old day killing Porings

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented