[Suggestion] Renew the Growth Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] Renew the Growth Guide

Ever since the 93 Cap was released there is a way to get jades, heraldry, talismans and gears easily to get started in the 93 cap dungeons and nests, and that was the Growth Guide, the growth guide is found on the middle right of your screen(with the book icon) and it will only appear if you hit 93 or 95, by simply doing the said quests you are able to get gears such as obsession theano gear, lvl 90 jades, heraldry, talismans and much more. However there are some items and gears in that growth guide that isn't much help in the Level 95 dungeons and nests, considering how hard the dungeons are at abyss level if you are really low geared you might even die if you don't have the decent set of jades, talismans and gear needed to fight those mobs and bosses, so by renewing the Growth Guide, it will help them give the new players some decent items that will actually help them in their journey.

The following is what I recommend on what they are rewarded for doing the said quests:

[EQUIPMENT CATEGORY]
    1. Successfully enhance Equipment 10 time(s). (Any Enhancement Level)
    Rewards:
    30 Low Grade Hero's Armor Power Stone
    30 Low Grade Hero's Weapon Power Stone

The powerstones are a crucial part in strengthening your gear that will progressively get stronger every time you enhance it. The rewards before is just 2 armor stone and 1 weapon stone, at those quantities it wouldn't even be enough to enhance it to at least one level that's why 30 of each would be enough to at least enhance it to multiple levels.

2. Clear Slayer Testing Ground 1 time.
    Was (Successfully enhance your weapon above enhancement level 8 1 time)
    Rewards:
    (The gears will be adjusted based on the character's main stat)
    Hero's Neris Helm +12
    Hero's Neris Upper Body +12
    Hero's Neris Lowe Body +12
    Hero's Neris Gloves +12
    Hero's Neris Shoes +12

Just like what I said on the opening statement, there are some rewards on the current growth guide that are not useful on the current state of the game, particularly the Obsession Theano Set, they were useful back when it was 93 Cap but, since a lot has changed and the current state of the game is harder now, they're actually useless now in today's standards. Just by clearing a dungeon that only finishes between 3 to 5 minutes and by defeating only 3 bosses, you are able to get the beginner gear of the level 95 newbies, the Hero's Neris Gear Set that will already give you a start up enhancement level to +12.

3.Clear Daily Quest 5 times.
    Rewards:
    (The accessories will be adjusted based on the character's main stat)
    Theano Accessory Set
    - 2x Ring
    - 1x Earring
    - 1x Necklace

Daily Quests is one of the best ways to get hero's exp and gold and its best to give the newbies awareness of this feature if they want to earn gold in improving their items, not only that this will give awareness to this feature, but it will also award them some starting accessories, the Theano Set that includes all the accessories needed to fill those ring, earring and necklace slots. I used the Theano Accessory here because even though this item was way back at level 93 cap its still useful as of the stats.

4.Clear any Nest 1 times. [was Clear Volcano Nest 1 time (Including Hardcore)]
    Rewards:
    +12 Hero's Neris Weapon Pouch
    +12 Hero's Neris Secondary Weapon Pouch

Nest is one of Dragon Nest's unique features and one of player's main priorities because of the loot inside the nest and its best for newbies to know what they will be facing in the future. Just by clearing any nest ranging from 90-95 they will be given the starter weapon of every 95 player, the Neris weapons already upgraded to +12, the same enhancement level to the Neris Gear Set on the previous quest.

5. Clear any Daily Tasks 7 times.
    Rewards:
    Level 93 Defence Dragon Jade Pouch
    Contains:
    7x of [Wind / Intellect / Strength] Defence Jade (Depends on the character's main stat)
    [Stats of the Jade] [Sample]
    AGI: 1469
    VIT: 1138
    MAX HP: 25144
    AGI: 4.00%
    MAX HP: 5.00%

6. Clear any Weekly Task 1 time.
    Rewards:
    Level 93 Attack Dragon Jade Pouch

Contains:
    4x of [Destruction / Magic] Attack Jade (the jade will be adjusted based on the character's main stat)
    [Stats of the Jade] [Sample]
    Magic Attk: 821-821
    AGI: 192
    VIT: 569
    MAX HP:12572
    Magic Attk: 4.00%-4.00%
    MAX HP: 2.50%

Just like the Daily Quest feature, this feature is almost your go-to place to earn a bountiful of gold just by clearing some daily tasks in over a week, ever since the implementation of Hero's Gold Coin in the Tasks Feature, this is one of players main gold source since it gives you 200+ gold every day, and just like the Daily Quest newbies should know this feature as one of people's main concerns are on how to earn gold easily. By clearing a Weekly Task, that is intertwined with the Daily Tasks, this will give players free Level 93 jades, an item that adds extra stats into their gear.

[The dragon jade category has been removed since I compressed it to the equipment category]

This is where I will stop for now, I have yet to think of more quests and rewards for the newbies to be given, I will accept any criticism or comment towards the suggested change and I hope that ED will eventually be aware to update the Growth Guide. The purpose of the Growth Guide is to give players some starting gears and other items that will help them in their journey, in addition this is also a way to help them be aware that there are a wide variety of features that will surely be found if they do follow the Growth Guide.

[Will be updated soon]

Nowadays, new players can easily get their hands on a complete T2 +20 Medea set (from the previous EyeGacha event or the upcoming Chronicle Character creation).

You may also use Cerberus Paw (from Cerberus Beginner Nest) to purchase a suitable collection of heraldry/jades/talisman from NPC Blacksmith for your character.

Comment

There's already a Cerberus Nest for beginners, once they reach level 95, they can come in and invite their TRUSTED Friends to play with them and enter the nest.

The Growth Guide is good as it is, except for the level 90 jades, and level 93 heraldry and talismans, since they are not really needed anymore considering Cerberus Nest is around, so maybe Crystal Points, Nest Points or Nightmare Points are a way better candidate as a reward than gears, since gears are waaaay better easier to obtain, but thanks for your cooperation of suggesting new things for the game to improve

Comment

Yes that's a good idea.

I also want to add up that they should also revamp some NPC Friendship Rewards when you gift NPCs (all those ordinary alteums and other coals) and also the Alliance Store.
        Some part of the store has no uses especially when you reach max level.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          a lot of players are hoping that they revamp the alliance store as well... but i think they might even remove it and just swap in a different store for us to spend our points on something else
      Working...
      X