• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubinart Hero

Corrupted or not, I just wanna date him in dungeons and labyrinth
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

he might be a Legend grade Hero available for rent at the Remote Dungeon, since they already have put up the "Gold Dragon Geraint" in the rentable heroes specifically to complete the Legend grade exploration quest that Legend Grade Heroes can only successfully complete at 100% chance, since i've tried using my unique heroes and they only accumulated a 1% chance of successfully completing the exploration quest in remote dungeon.

Maybe in the near future they might add up Rubinart as a Legend hero, as well as the Gold Dragon Geraint as a Hero that can accompany you in dungeons and nests

Comment

• kitanaryuusei
      kitanaryuusei commented
      Editing a comment
      omg. yes. Argenta talks too much (Also Geraint but I like his voice) xD.
      I find her voice funny especially when she goes korean then suddenly goes english when casting skills.
      It's like, maybe she learned both languages since she lived for a hundred years LOL
      Karahan, I find his voice awkward (for me xD)
      So far, I find Iona's voice the cutest.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be lucky if i were to own Velskud or Iona on a hero pouch, since those 2 are the only missing unique heroes on my main, and since i earn up a decent amount of gold from opening adventure boxes, having the last 2 unique heroes will help me task on more exploration quests to earn up more higher grade adventure treasure box... since i'm not going to spend gold to actually purchase the last 2 heroes missing on my collection since they are too expensive.

• kitanaryuusei
      kitanaryuusei commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have Velskud yet and probably will never have it lol. I don't wanna waste my gold on it too, unless something will happen to lower its price. I got Iona when it was still not OP in TH though (for 1.5kg), cause I got tired of hearing Geraint's voice XD.
Working...
X