Petition to change CBN a SOLO ONLY to PREVENT SCAMMER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to change CBN a SOLO ONLY to PREVENT SCAMMER

Im well aware that it is for the fun coop but hell its not. a lot of PRO players are taking advantage on the newbies with CBN ticket that needs help. but they didnt get the loot instead , the loot goes to the helpers. i am here to suggest make CBN SOLO only so nobody anymore get scammed by other. it is our time and effort we invested for that yet they stole from newbies

PREVENT MORE NEWBIES GETTING SCAMMED BY OTHER
    CBN SOLO
    25.00%
    CBN loot to member that ticket used
    25.00%
    NO
    50.00%

Here's the proof! if you still need one

Comment

The nest is meant to be played 4 man, and it should be with friends, not random strangers

Well its the Dev's fault for overlooking at the bug, might be better off if they change the rewarding system, instead of having the special reward for the ticket holder to be looted on the same dungeon, why not just send it via mail instead? so all the initial reward that is distributed evenly to the party is the only thing those players would expect, and the ticket holder will have the privacy of getting their rewards for themselves (if the said member holds the ticket and is the party leader of that said current party)

your suggestion may seem to be a bit selfish that is, and i will have to disagree on this :/

Comment

• mylove009
        mylove009 commented
        Editing a comment
        then this game isnt for me then. since i dont have friends to play with? is that what you meant? cant they make an exception to this? only CBN all im asking. and since its for beginner unless they intended to make this so other veteran can steal from newbies. making CBN SOLO also give the players better understanding at nest mechanic.

either way, your suggestion might work. reward sent via mail so theres no way others can steal it

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        It doesn't really give a better understand on nest mechanics if they play alone, the game isn't a single player game, its an mmorpg, whether you like it or not, its not gonna change that there are bad people out there even in games, just isolating the problem by making it a SOLO mode nest? that's just like playing monster hunter on your own, albeit much easier than monster hunter, and besides, there's mechanics in CBN that you can't do alone like killing the 2 ogres at once, i mean you can do it alone but it will take up too much time on your run.

CBN is meant to be completed in a party, so the newbies would understand how "teamwork" works, how can you be in a raiding party when you have practiced doing nest alone? (CBN perhaps, not much of a big deal though)

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        yup, not everyone who has the attitude of a spoiled brat would love a game that has a lot of bugs on it, specially if you don't like nasty people like the one who you told us that "scammed" you.

This is a good opportunity for you dude, I mean was because you got scammed will make you be more aware and think more also will try to understand the important of having someone you know to play with you, DN still have big player base so that shouldn't afraid for not having some friends to run with you. Even I got scammed in CBN too in my return time playing DN again so because of that i think it's very important especially for you to more mature ^^ after all game and reality doesn't differ too much for me.

Hope this will give you some insights ^_^

Comment

Just to explain in case u might not know, the person that has the CBN ticket need to CREATE AND LEAD the party. If another person creates the party instead of the person that has the ticket, rewards will go to the person that created the party. But i know it sucks, i learned this the hard way cus i accidentally got my friend's rewards at the 1st run cus we didnt knew, later on we reparty and i paid everything i got later in gold as well the itens he lost.

As ppl said, CBN is a nest to do with friends or guildmates, not with pub. If u dont have friends, go with guildmates. You can solo it but it will take alot of time (and probably alot of ress) since is comp on.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          the thread starter seems to be agitated with that topic of "friends" so if i were you, i would refrain from including that topic on the discussion

• Nkruma
          Nkruma commented
          Editing a comment
          exactly why i also specified "guildmates". U might not know ppl, but some good guilds help their mates on cerberus.

Instead of making it a solo nest, it would be better if they fix their code by forcing the special loots to the ticket user's inventory instead of the person who opens the chest first. Tbh their loot arrangement mechanism is stupid, they haven't thought about the ticket holder not creating the party/lagging that (s)he can't loot/other reasons that can void ticket holder of the special loots. Their condition statement in their code isn't properly thought-out in this case, like, seriously.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          yep, i agree its really stupid, i mean they have properly arranged a good looting system for separate rewards in a chest, but i think they had a tough time on programming to clone the system to that with a different trigger mechanism, i think they were trying to program for the chest to let the ticket holder and the one who has the party hat to get the loot when they first click it, but never they have imagined that they forgot to prohibit other players from clicking on the chest if they don't have the ticket or isn't the party leader, i mean they already did the function on creating a party, and the party works when the party leader has tickets, the problem lies within these "Tickets" since i think the system recognizes anyone who has the ability to click on the chest specifically only for the ticket holder, to give the rewards to any player who clicks or interact with the chest.

• SadisticEin
          SadisticEin commented
          Editing a comment
          Well maybe they could just given normal rewards in the nest itself then utilize the mission book for rewarding new 93s for clearing CBN (the book where in earlier versions you can get garnet n shiz for clearing certain abyss x5 for the first time/WTP clear x2/etc). Welp *shrugs* their programmers might need some rest or time to think things unrushed

It is very clear that Cerberus Nest is for Beginners(not for farmers), it is a good exposure for them to encounter such things of scamming and things in-game in relation with it there's also an opportunity to encounter some good people who will help them and adopt them into this game. CBN is such a good training ground for beginners.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          not entirely "good" for them if people keeps on messing it up by taking the newbie's rewards for themselves, scum they are.

If the developers really do care, they will fix this problem by giving the party leader and the key holder their reward via mail instead of giving it inside the reward chest since clearly they can't properly code it right.

For newbies to get good experience, there should be a training ground for them to get used to dealing with enemies with the same caliber of that on Fission nests and Fission Maze, and not like CBN considering THIS gives rewards, and its not like the people with them are giving them advice or there to help them out, most of the strangers Newbies invite are just there for the rewards, people these days thinks they can do whatever they want since they are over the internet and even if they did bad things to other people, they won't get harmed in anyway possible, but karma will come hammering down on them soon in life, might be too hard that they won't get back up, actually happened to one of the guy who scammed a guildmate of mine, got kicked out of a famous guild he joined, got humiliated and disrespected out in the open infront of the GTS and now i don't know if that scum is still playing the game, maybe he is in another IGN, not entirely sure.
      Working...
      X