Crusader improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader improvements

Seeing tasha added a new post about costume suggestion i'd like to take a gamble in hope she relay the opinion here.

[1st Suggestion]
    • Changing their main stat from [Mixed INT/STR] into [Full/Focused INT]
    • Focusing their main tree skill damage % stats into Magic Attack stats (MATK%)
    1. It'll be easier for developer to balance their skills since it's focusing on one stat hence reducing the complexity comparing right now mixed stats.
    2. Gearing up for players will be less complicated & easier since they can focus on one stat.

[2nd Suggestion]
    • Making Judge Power as a passive
    1. Enable players to fully utilize its damaging potential without the long cooldown and buff wiping mechanism.
    2. Improving their overall DPS (same as 1)
    • 2nd option, changing its buff duration to 900 seconds and cooldown to 5 seconds
    1. Making it similar to Artillery magical breeze.
    2. Longer duration will help players to full utilize their damage potential and short cooldown will be helpful if there is any buff wiping mechanism.
    If anyone "ever" read this feel free to comment, support or such. Thanks

Up for this

I had same exact thoughts
    and please do something about both Aura / Bless
    Hope it reaches to devs
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

The mixed stat isn't even a problem. Although, it makes Crusaders value their gears even more compared to other classes. I think of Crus as the most gear-efficient class as all of the gear's values are used.
      Most of the Crusader veterans would agree that prioritizing on a single stat is optimal. IMO, Crusader's niche of being a hybrid class is fun.
      I look at JP as a compliment to Crus ulti or a god-mode skill for x seconds. But yes, more JP duration= more DPS. Sometimes more duration is better but more often it isn't (looking at you buff wipe mechanic)

AND FOR ALTEA'S SAKE JUST REMOVE THE AURA CAST ANIMATION.

Comment

• Reyisaki
        Reyisaki commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree with you , I always feel like whenever I use aura , i lose a sec of DPS.

+1 for this.

I'm not a good user of this class,but I found it really hard because of buff-wiping mechanics & annoying skill animation of auras.
      Crusaders is a bit hard to play than other class for me. IMO.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

+1 for this

---LordDennis

Comment

it might be hard to change it because they need to consider other classes so that the changes won't make a significant advantage for the class that get updated and the class that don't...

But i like your opinion bust somehow just imagining if your update gets released then Crusader might get pulled up to the same tier like LK or the others..

Comment

Better make it into purebred STR , its on paladin tree anyways . You leaving guardian behind with nothing to CJ to .

And I agree with the JP buff discussion , 20 sec duration with 90 sec cd is .... ,

Also, increase atk of paladin skills , too low compared to damage of awakening skill .

Comment

• BlessedSign
              BlessedSign commented
              Editing a comment
              STR works as well too as long as pure stat.

Honest thoughts. .
            The first one doesn't work. Its part of the character charm. Its just that all that overly complicated gearing from before got simplified by the current jade possessing dual attribute stat (int/vit, str/vit cannot form a mixture of str/int glasss canon build like from before)
            However the 2nd one was definitely and should have been implemented since ages ago.
            Either as passive or as buff JP should have been made to last for longer than 20 fucking seconds. Come on, before it got duration for more than half a minute and the effects were completely broken.
            Now the effects weren't even close but it got shortened to 20 fukkin seconds and the two aura should be unified into one.
            Seriously, the Aura switching, is frigging lame as fuck and a recipe for disaster, personally, I really dislike it.

A Unified aura and prolonged JP, these two improvements alone can mean a lot already without even touching board damage and without overly powering the character, it would stabilize the really shit RNG reliant output too.
            But well anything that improves the almost dead Crusaders class should be supported with burning passion. +1

Comment

Crusader won't be a crusader anymore without that mixed STR/INT since its unique to them, like the Assassin, but unfortunately, there's a lot of STR based Crusader players out there who already have invested onto their gear and already got like legend grade dragon jades and probably their talismans or heraldry might be the same.

Also, they are more gear efficient than most classes, since STR/INT increases both their offensive skill's dps potential by increasing their Attack power and Matk, though the assassins are purely Patk based and having a mixed stat of STR/AGI gives them more edge in terms of having more attack power, but the same thing goes for Crusaders, since AGI also increases their patk, as well as their critical chance but not as much of that as the Assassin class does since its one of their main stat and that's 1 advantage they can live with, but the Crusader class can benefit from STR, AGI and INT respectively but more effectively from just STR and INT but the bonus AGI helps in Patk based crusaders.

At first i tried gearing my Crusader mainly focusing on the INT stats, but as i've seen some people are choosing STR over INT, and that the Patk of Crusaders are much higher than that of Matk (because of the AGI stat and bonuses from gears and accessories) i switched from INT to STR, the only things that i've changed was just my dragon jades, since i was still using epic jades on them.

The only way to better and improve the crusader's dps is to make Judge's Power a passive type of skill, which will make the crusader a better competitor as a DPS class, not only that but would also rise from the ranks by a little bit, maybe it could be a better dps than the now neglected Abyss Walker since no updates have been implemented on the said class.
              But if JP turns into a passive skill, the question is what would be a good alternative to get that chunky +20% FD from the current active skill? maybe instead of making the JP an awakening skill, a good candidate skill for swapping the awakening for JP is Judgement Hammer, considering its one of the skills that are spammable, as an awakening skill, maybe while using the hammer, your FD increases by 20% for 10 seconds after casting judgement hammer, the Instant version should also have the same function but instead of refreshing the duration, it stacks with it, or instead of that, you could actually refresh its duration by also casting electric smite with it if the stacking function doesn't seems to be fair.

As long as there is a chance that they convert JP from an active skill into passive, the Crusader will still belong to the lower ranks of the DPS class, and this shouldn't discourage players who are aiming to play the Guardian class as a tank and thinking the Guardian isn't a good dps class, the Crusader are actually less tanky than the Guardian class and that without for Block and Iron Will skills, the Crusader Class won't last long since most of its skill casting animations takes more than 3 seconds to finish (Hammer Hand, Thor's Hammer, Lightning Zap might also be a candidate and some more skills if by chance the player didn't had some sort of Action Speed buff from sources such as will power fragment, Harmonize buff from a Lancea class, or Returned Hero Buff)

Comment

Working...
              X