Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA some skill improvement and revamp suggestion

CM 3
    After [Rising Slash] 2nd additional hit, gives a buff for 5s that changes [Piercing Crescent] in a cross to increase attack area or After [Dash Combo's] final hit attack, enter [jump button] to reduce [Dark Crash] charging speed by 50%.
    When [Piercing Crescent] hotkey is entered, fires all sword energies at once.
    Increases the attack power and action speed of Dash Combo by 100% and 25% respectively.

Dark Surffering changes to a buff skill.
    While the buff last, changes normal attack to throw quick flame sword energies that explodes upon contact. Additionally while in Dark Avenger transform state, enter [normal and special attack button] simultaneously while in the air to fire quick exploding flame sword energies.

Change Avenger Force Max level to 1 (Effect and damage cd 13s /movement and action speed reduction 30%/ 648% atk power )
    Change Dark Surffering Max level to 1, buff duration to 500s and cd to 5s. (Damage per flame sword energy 438%)
    Changes to this skill's level is to accommodate Dash Combo becoming one of the main skill.

Death Knell: Adds the ability to gain 25% of total damage dealt to heal the user and party members.
    (Suggestion inspired by Mr.Shovels)

All suggestions made are just additions and were not meant to replace future patch improvements and revamps.
    Last edited by darkb1ader; 07-02-2019, 03:20 PM.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Dark suffering should just be replaced with something else other than a moonblader rip-off skill, i would suggest a more tankier approach for the DA considering there's only 2 relatively tank class in the game, being the destroyer the most effective one and being the Guardian an incompetent tank class now that he's turning into more of a dps oriented tank rather than defense.

DA is a good tank considering he has a lot of varieties of skill that improves his defence, especially the passive enhancements from his Dark Avenger skill tree where you either choose to pick 20% more max HP or less damage received.

Piercing Crescent is an effective skill albeit too slow to even be considered effective to most boss, not unless they turn it into an aerial version of the moonlord's flash stance or rather a halfmoonslash where the skill damages everything infront of it in an instant, this would significantly improve DA's role in a party as a dps.

Avenger Force is just a buff up to gain the required bubbles in order to maintain DA's transformation, as well as for the use of the enhanced dash, i do think its not necessary to have any improvements, but rather give him an action speed boost by a small amount for a few seconds after use (a minute action speed boost of atleast 10% would improve his casting animation)

I wanted to include that DA's ultimate skill isn't really much of an effective dps skill, rather it is just for aesthetic reason, even though it deals a decent amount of dps, the skill animation really puts off the use of his own skill, probably best if they change it into some sort of buff where all damage received is absorbed and heals him and a few percentage of the maximum hp healed goes to the party, that way he can be a good alternative tank other than the destroyer or the guardian class, it seems a bit OP but it won't be considering the long cooldown his current ultimate skill has, probably an increase on cooldown would make it seem less of an OP skill.

And thank you for the suggestions, i appreciate the fact that there are still people who likes playing DA even though it is still in the verge of being a useless class at most until any existing bugs is fixed (or probably its already been fixed)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't mean the DA is a possible candidate for being a TANK doesn't mean he needs to be stripped off of his DPS role, as i said, he has the potential, if you would notice all of his skill casting time, its really below average of being fast enough, you can make an example of the Crusader, even though he's a DPS class, most of his skill animation are average when it comes to skill casting time, DA's Piercing Crescent, Doom Blade, Dark Crash, Dark Vengeance and many other skills only provide little to no mobility while the skills are being used.

Being a tank can be many other things such has being able to withstand a lot of punishment because of damage reduction buffs, and having a massive boost on their HP, or having many possible skills to block and fend off enemy attacks, there's only 2 options a TANK can do, become an offensive TANK which deals an above average rating of DPS than a below average dps dealing DEFENSIVE TANK like the guardian.

In this era of technology especially when the gaming industry is evolving, you gotta be imaginative and more creative, you can either apply the natural laws or common sense or go out and make your way and create a new trend for the industry to take advantage, since something new to the RPG element is acceptable in many communities, since the RPG element is getting a little bit bland nowadays if you're bored on the same old stuff.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Please, do back read on your post, your changes on dark suffering is a rip-off from ML's moonblader skill buff, they are both attack modifier that changes the normal attack of a character into something else, similar to what siege stance for the bow master does for the normal attack but is very different from both your suggestion and the moon blader, not to mention you didn't entirely understood the context of what i was trying to imply the first time i commented on your reply of my post that it is genuinely, your suggestion to DA's dark suffering is a rip-off of the moonblader, again kindly backread on your post.

Moonblader - changes normal attacks of the character to slash energy swords
      Dark suffering (your suggestion) - changes normal attack to throw quick flame sword energies that explodes upon contact

its still the same, DA is not a moonlord, i would prefer if the dark suffering is changed into a buff that increases his abilities further more down the line for a few seconds than introducing it as another moonblader v2.0 on DA.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the insights.
      These are only suggestions anyway with little to no possibility of being implemented LOL.
      I truly appreciate you taking your time to read my post.

We can barely keep up in the DPS game. Dark Crash still has a bunch of unfixed bugs. Give us some boosties pls. It was the class that I was most excited for back then. I really love playing DA even though it's frustrating to deal with the bugs that comes with it.

Death Knell, suppose to be an ultimate but I only ever use it to dodge something while continuing dps. We really need a revamp. It's been a long time coming.

I do agree that we could be made into an offensive tank class. Like Destroyer and Defensio.
    Last edited by whitenoise1; 07-17-2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X