Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Encountered No Damage Dealt In-Game? Post Your Ign Here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGN: Fendreit
    Class: Impactor

I would be really thankful if this will be fixed. Thank you so much

Comment

• IGN: Terrha

CLASS: Saleana

I can't deal damage at mobs. I can't loot either. Please help me fix this issue.

Thank you.

Comment

• Can't spawn robots and towers, can't deal damage and can't loot too since yesterday. Please kindly fix this issue ASAP, don't want to miss the current event .
        IGN : xAiobeibei
        Class : Gear Master
        Server : SEA

Comment

• I got spammed mails from "Admin" then I was flagged and banned? What did I do to deserve this?
          IGN: Neosky
          Class: Abyss Walker
          Server: NA

edit: same as what happened to SuperBooty. Please unflag me!!!
          Last edited by NeoFlash; 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• IGN:ChrisJoy25
            Class:Inquisitor
            Server:SEA

Issue:
            I can't deal damage or loot been it's been five days already that i have this bug, i reported this already many times but ED said it was fixed and yet still the same please do something about this. Thankyou in advance

Comment

• Writing this for a friend, who's too shy to make an account for the forums.
              IGN: Rynetha
              As a Gear Master, none of her summonables (Quackums, Towers, Alfredo, and even Auto-Dispenser) will appear when using the respective skill, and absolutely 0 of her attacks will register. This bug is crippling her ability to play her favorite class, so fixing it soon would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• IGN: 4KUMARU
                Class: Assasin
                Server: Sea

no damage bug on my main char pls resolve it as soon as possible thanks power to you guys

Comment

• IGN : Cararaaa
                  REGION : SEA
                  CLASS : Tempest

I can't deal damage at mobs. I can't loot either. Please help me fix this issue.

Comment

• IGN: Yujiiiiiin
                    Class: Arch Heretic

I can't hit any mobs on any stage but they can damage me. Please help. Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
                    X