(Sniper) Wind Shaft doesn't hit sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Sniper) Wind Shaft doesn't hit sometimes

Hi guys, anyone here experiencing wind shaft doesn't hit? My ping is good but it keeps missing a lot of times.

I do, that's why sniper's dps is hindered by this issue, instead of being able to spam arrow barrage by taking advantage of the cd reduction from wind shaft, you can even barely expect it to hit 70% of the time and it just misses a lot more than before of their so called "revamp" of the sniper last year.

The issue lies with the trigger system of wind shaft, if it doesn't hit an enemy, it won't trigger and just fly off, if it does hit a target, that is when it will just activate and deal damage, and the issue lies where sometimes it does hit but it doesn't trigger its activation to deal damage.

Wind Shaft is also affected by latency, lag and other factors, my fps is below 20 when playing on nest and it gets lower the moment other skill effects is applied or the boss does cast their skills, when my game stutters and it freezes for a moment right after i have charged my wind shaft, it doesn't trigger at most, even without the stutter, it still doesn't trigger most of the time.

Instead of actually having our current wind shaft which is buggy, and does not trigger its activation to do its animation and deal dps most of the time, they should just make charge shot a replacement for that, retain the charging state of wind shaft, but instead of using the current wind shaft system, a larger "charge shot" is shot and pierces through enemy , lands a single hit and deals massive damage with the same board damage of the wind shaft on siege stance (1000% dmg per level of siege stance) and this would fix the absurd wind shaft bug.

Comment

New wind shaft hitbox supposedly fixed already, not hitting could be caused by 2 factors:
      1. Bad Ping
      2. Bad Frame Rate (low fps, frame spikes or hiccups)

if you are experiencing either of the two, your windshaft will buh.
      Do unto others what you want others do unto you
      aLsylph | aLicht
      Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        yep, its a disadvantage for those who have bad ping, or either a potato pc or laptop, atleast ED should introduce another animation for the wind shaft so that it wouldn't only cause problems for people who have either of the issues they are experiencing

FPS got nothing to do with the shaft trigger effect,
      Big dealer damage, reap or burst is well defined on the TPS assymetrical
      skill system of the game.

When packets fail to deliver, the gameplay & skills fail as well.
      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct, it is affected by the latency but i disagree on the fps part.
        I've been experiencing stutters on my gameplay because i'm using an old laptop and running the game at the minimum setting, barely even acceptable as minimum but it still works.
        The moment my sniper finished charging wind shaft, there are times the game stutters, even or without the stutter, there are times the shaft animation's trigger is delayed at some point and it will only deal around 40~50% of the dps it should deal, and there are moments when stutter comes in while my archer is charging for another wind shaft, even if i hold left click there will be times that it will affect my charging state and it gets cancelled even when i am holding left click while my game stuttered or froze for a moment, since the response time of your input on the game and the data sent by your computer to the server is affected also by your input, and meaning the time where you use skills, move around, and other things related to using the interface of the game it is all affected, and if your game stutters or freezes, you can't do anything other than wait till it resumes its operation and unfroze your game.

The skill still don't hit sometimes.

Comment

Working...
      X