Can i see a skill build for SAINT? Thank you ^ ^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i see a skill build for SAINT? Thank you ^ ^

Help me for the skill build because i cj from inqui to saint for our raid healer purpose

advance thanks for those people help me
    ​​​

I don't play my Saint that much anymore, but making a skill build for Saint in PVE is really a straightforward work to do, so here it is.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	155981

Q: Is block necessary to spend points?
    A: Yes, Block skill is actually one of the essential skills needed in order to avoid any damage that might be inflicted on your character once you start your rampage of using all the skills as fast as you can, well not literally speaking but it is needed for certain situations as much as possible, and also if you have low fps, and you can't properly jump because of your fps, this is your best friend.

Q: Why do you need Holy Kick? and on level 6?
    A: For stage mechs that needs pushing objects, Saint doesn't have any other skill that would push an object as fast as possible, and an added range will gradually push an object farther than a basic level 1 holy kick, also good for kicking team mates trapped on the Guardian Nest's final boss mech.

Q: Why do you need Heal?
    A: Duh, its a pre-requisite for your awakening, Saint Roll (might be a korean to english mis-translation) and let's just call it Saint Role instead? i don't know anymore, they haven't revamped saint in a while after the last one in 2017.

Q: Avenging Wave is necessary?
    A: Countermeasure for when you are pushed back by an enemy, also has a short Invincibility Frame where you cannot be damaged, not added on the tool tip but it's functioning well when you try it yourself.

There's 12 more SP left and you can put the points up on any skill you want yourself, or add it in on holy bolt if you want, but i don't really know your preference.

EDIT: Max out your Bind Relic to reduce the cooldown to tae advantage of the debuff when using Bind Relic on enemies, the binding effect doesn't affect bosses but the debuff is still applied, and also a good pole for when using the awakened Holy Burst
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 01-09-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Mokosa12
      Mokosa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sir its help me too much i will copy this skill-build in my SAINT

Max Bind-Relic-Ex, with -CD Heraldry = it will always exist in fields (nonstop debuff +20% damage)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, there's a +20% additional damage on enemies when you use bind relic, i forgot.

When does the game reset skills by itself? I made a mistake in building my saint but I don't have the cash nor the BSTs to reset it. Is there any chance there'll be a skill reset after the lotus patch?

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
      Lans Vahndreas commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing BST Point hunt is easier now. Even if you did wrong build on your char, just do normal difficulty run on any dungeon/ nests from BST missions. From around 2 runs BST hunt you should able to buy 1 Skill Reset on BST Point Shop.
Working...
X