Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask about saint

hi all i was play saint from long time ago
    but i leave the game from 5 years so i want back is saint change now or no and if he change what the change happen ?

5 years is a very long time and Saint did has changed as the devs reworked the healer class in general some time long ago.
    I can't explain the details since I don't play the class but Saint can deal better damage now with few healing skills that have slightly longer cd than they used to have, plus some new skills due to awakening.

Comment

The Healing mechanics in the game has drastically changed from when it was 2015:

Before
      • Healing abilities have decent cooldown, some can be spammed but the heals aren't that effective.
      • Only known healer from way back is Saint, other class with minor healing abilities are added as optional healers combined with Saint in a party (in a Raid Nest).
      • Healer's purpose before was only to heal, they don't deal that much damage
      Now
      • Heals have longer cooldown, changes on Saint's skills have also improved the character's role, all healing abilities are now much effective (could heal more base on character's magical/physical attack power)
      • As of now alternative class with Healing abilities follows:
        • Light Fury - Great healing and cures that removes debuffs, also one of the good DPS roles in a party
        • Physician - Decent healing ability with great debuffs, improves party DPS by a decent amount for a short while, decent to good DPS in a party
        • Saint - Main healing class, has better healing abilities, debuffs and removes debuffs from party members, decent DPS following Physician
      • Healer class' purpose now better, they have added changes to the DPS skills and could deal good enough damage unlike before [They aren't luggage anymore]
      As of now i recommend you to pick Light Fury if you're starting new and fresh since you've played past 4 or 5 years ago, Saint's role is a debatable matter since a lot of cleric's other class besides the DPS ones (Crusader and Inquisitor) are now a dwindling light in this game's future, not long will they have a purpose in the game, Tanks have long been forgotten as a useful role in the game and that DPS only matters now, i wouldn't say this game is an RPG anymore rather an action packed fast-paced korean game that have lost its RPG purpose 4 years ago.

Still you can enjoy the moments of playing the game for its unique bits of using your favorite character.

Comment

Working...
      X