X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD guide

no thread for this class?
    hmmmm...

can someone put a guide for blade dancer?

A guide does not just appear out of thin air. Tons of effort is what makes a guide even readable. Perhaps you can just ask questions and people can answer you.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Or you can take some initiative to look for them in NA forum, which is just a few clicks away. Gosh.
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...ide-to-dancers

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Or you can take some initiative to look for guides in NA forum, it's just a few clicks away.
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...ide-to-dancers

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Azonia
          Azonia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the link.

well its not for me..
        im just putting a thread in this class coz maybe someone is looking for a guide and cant find anything..

Comment

Well now you and they will know to check the NA section for it...

Comment

I still want to see a Blade Dancer guide that shows actual build of the player, i.e, photo/screenshot of the skill tree. Plus the quickslot skill arrangement. Seems everyone is fond of using skill simulators of some sort.
            Last edited by Azonia; 09-13-2017, 10:09 PM.
            Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
            BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Breamiin
              Breamiin commented
              Editing a comment
              If someone wanted to see how I set up my bar, I can easily ss it and put it in my guide but its better to skill arrange yourself based on your play-style. As for builds, the ones I suggested, they are what I have used at 93 til I found one that works for me personally.

• Azonia
              Azonia commented
              Editing a comment
              Breamiin, I wondered at first why it seemed like you were obliged to comment here and it appeared like you owed an explanation. Now I get it. Lol.

When I saw the link provided above, I clicked on it and yes there was another link that directed me to a blog of some sort that contained the guide. I browsed the guide with one purpose only and that was to look for an actual build, that is, a screenshot of the skill tree. I did not see actual screen shots so that was the end of it.

Your comment here made me look back. So yeah you are the guide maker. Cheers!

• Breamiin
              Breamiin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup I am. I play on NA; if you'd like to see my skill bar I can give it to you Sunday night. I'm out of town right now

I used to have 3 BD, 2 of my maxed BDs switched over to SDs now after 95, so i don't really have exp with BDs at 95 lol

Comment

Working...
            X