Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some tips for the right equip on flurry

Guys i need some tips for my Flurry:
    1) Epic costume, what is the best choice (Weapons and related skill, wing tail, decal,spirit and accessory set)? (maybe the sherif set is the better?)
    2) Heraldry & Talisman, wich 3rd stats chose, atk power crit damage or STR (i think that a mixture beetween atk power and crit damage is the best choice)

Thx to all.

Most of your answer already in top thread of this section. Please search from there.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

I don't know sir, the answers seem to be around here, but I just forgot where are them...
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

1. go browse the trading house, we aren't going to feed you with information you can learn easily, you can do it yourself, don't be lazy
        2. go with critical damage, attack power increases naturally when you add up STR stat, or get better accessories, do not go with str, it gives a mix of attack power and crit damage but too low to be considered as a great addition to Flurry's stats. critical dmg is more important than attack, considering it can multiply your damage 3 folds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
          1. go browse the trading house, we aren't going to feed you with information you can learn easily, you can do it yourself, don't be lazy
          2. go with critical damage, attack power increases naturally when you add up STR stat, or get better accessories, do not go with str, it gives a mix of attack power and crit damage but too low to be considered as a great addition to Flurry's stats. critical dmg is more important than attack, considering it can multiply your damage 3 folds.
          Ok i boost Crit dmg and atk power on heraldry and Tali, thx

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            that's also a good combination, but i was pointing out that you should use critical damage, because attack power naturally increases as your STR stat increases, but you can go whatever you want to

You can study @zArAthena's guide
          http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...ide-for-cap-95

Comment

Working...
          X