Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
    Don't even blindly follow my skill build in the image, Man to Man is useful in some ways as well when you're a soloist.

The description in the picture is based on DN Skill Sim, sorry if I didn't read your description on each skills listed, correct me in this part if I'm wrong, thanks. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN.png Views:	1 Size:	168.6 KB ID:	101663

Can someone finish that grid for Ruina's comparison in [Overheat], thanks. Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	2 Size:	5.5 KB ID:	101665

After some experiments:
    Leaping Over EX______> Can press [Space] while airborne (to cancel)
    Beyond the Wall EX___> Can press [Space] after casting a Bubble Shield (to thrust forward, compensating the back-flip thing [Can be compensated with LMB too, if you're lazy])
    Air Shove EX_________> Can Jump airborne, casting a shield, can do many times while in air (without ex, you can only cast once in the air, and you cannot jump)

You can try this:
    1. [Bounding Reaction (Lvl 6)] > [Space] > [Beyond the Wall EX (While on air, cast this immediately)] > [LMB] > [Space]
    Explanation: Jumping with Bounding reaction, the distance of yourself between the ground is very short, that's why I mentioned "Immediately"

2. [Leaping Over EX] > [Space] > [Beyond the Wall EX] > [LMB] > [Space]

3. [Leaping Over (with or without EX)]
    with WASD directions, yea, I did that stupid thing, Pressing S is good for Ruina users, AD isn't recommended for anyone, lol

4. [Leaping Over (with or without EX)]
    by 25%, without cancelling it, or pressing any direction keys such as WASD, you can propel higher, which is a good bug to evade ground attacks

5. [Man to Man] Buff + [Flow Up] Buff + [Taunting Blow (with or without EX)] (or any Attacks) = Good Damage, lol

If you're asking why I maxed the Lariat, because:
    1. Fly By gives additional damage to Lariat when you linked with it
    2. Charging Gear gives additional damage to Lariat as well [Don't need to charge] (need citation)
    3. Class Mastery III gives additional damage to Lariat, lol

Tip:
    -When you want to make [CM3 Taunting Blow EX] Explode from [Lariat], you have to click [LMB] from [Lariat] before using [Taunting Blow EX]
    Explanation: There's a half chance that when you don't click the [LMB] after you casted [Lariat] (linking with Taunting Blow immediately instead), it will fail to explode, leaving a mark like a normal [Taunting Blow] instead.

-If you want to make sure you can hit someone in PVP with [Taunting Blow] cleanly, you can use [Kidney Blow] to drag them to you, then use [Taunting Blow] instead of doing uppercut
    Explanation: Kidney Blow drag animation can check the hitbox of an opponent if it is on iFrame or not. If not on iFrame mode, you will hear a hit sound effect, and a hit dust visual, which gives you a chance to verify the opponent if its perfect time to hit him with Taunting Blow

Note:
    -Someone need to experiment (#5) and prove it with video, by doing comparison of normal damage and with that, because I did the (#5) against the boss in Wailing Wall, but forgot to record it.
    -Make a Comparison of Ruina's Overheat Skill based on its ATK and AS: (Make a probability grid)

Other Experiments:
    -CM3 Taunting Blow then Right Click = Failed (Because the mark already exploded, so nothing happened)
    -CM3 Taunting Blow then Left Click = Worked (Can be used as a filler-damage)
    -[Leap Over] > [Beyond The Wall] > [Man to Man] > [Air Shove] > [Beat Down EXi] > [Air Shove] = Silver Hunter Ripoff, lol

I posted a video of me planting several Taunting Blow to the Golem, titled "Mega Taunting Blow" (I ran out of ideas for the title) in youtube, idk watch it if you want, I guess?

Can someone explain this if this attribute also applied to Dragon Nest
    For Example: Using Lake Enhancement Jade in Weapon and use it against Red Dragon Feder (Which it is Fire), lol Click image for larger version  Name:	lol.png Views:	1 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	101666

Last edited by Agent3554; 10-27-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i cant help you do the math with that Ruina's grid, hope someone else can, gl ^^

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It is interesting that you'd discuss Defensio and Ruina skills in slight depth but get the element atk aspect of DN completely wrong.

No, there is no weakness system. However, there is a resistance system, where bosses in raids are resistant to 1 or 2 particular elements at 20~30%.

As for the ruina table, I appreciate the data but some are not practical: what will be the purpose of not using the EX? what does 'probability' mean? And overheat is usually cancelled early iirc to quickly connect the Overcharge... so I'm not sure if that is considered here in this calculation as well.

Feel free to discuss further; I did study Ruina skills back then when it was initially released but have stopped since I have moved on to focus on other classes.

Hi

Im not completely sure yet as i've just found out about this very recently- that cm3 gameplay is actually better overall, 4x explosion is stronger only if you are using cd plate for taunting blow. switching into damage plate will make cm3 stronger than the old 4x deto + you dont need a long dps window

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      i noticed after a few runs with cm3 that it doesnt trigger tb sometimes it resulted in my dps being lower than the 4x, i havent really tested it yet since i aint got the time. Im sure tho that the bug is a problem

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Update: I just realized that using DMG skill plate is good, but Taunting Blow CD is better, my explanation is:

1. Since you sacrificed 2 seconds, you have to Hold Left Click After you used CM3 Taunting Blow to deal more damage, but the LMB must be held until you completed the "3-Hit LMB Finishing Combo" and/or until the cooldown of the Taunting Blow reached 7 seconds (Since Repair only replenish 7 seconds of a main skill cooldown), if you fail to hold the LMB during the detonation of TB CM3 (or used repair immediately), Using another lariat for CM3 after repairing will be failed to be linked in CM3 (Unless you waited the TB cooldown to be completed after you repaired, that's my problem because it would slow me down, and become less aggressive at making a skill rotation).
      (Tl;dr - You'll fail to trigger TB if you use the lariat too late or too early, Using lariat early while TB still on cooldown makes you give a 50-50 chance that it will fail to trigger TB, it depends on the usage time during lariat)

2. I've tested it on Slayer Mode, it only slightly increase the damage since the DMG Skill Plate will only slightly increase your damage (30% or idk, I haven't checked it on actual dn, I just mindlessly attach skill plates to my heraldry).
      (Tl;dr - Only slightly increase damage, unless you have a +1 Skill accessory for TB, or idk lol)

3. In my opinion, I'd rather use CD skill plate for TB, because you can replenish the cm3 immediately after repair when you fail to complete the "3-Hit LMB Finishing Combo" due to the fact that you have to suddenly dodge the unexpected lethal attack from the boss (Unless you have high SA to ignore those attacks that makes you fling away or die instantly, mostly in slayer).
      (Tl;dr - You'll become less aggressive at fighting)

Pardon my Punctuation, Grammar and Capitalization. I hope you at-least understand what I mean (written text above this text, lol)
      Last edited by Agent3554; 11-07-2017, 05:21 PM.

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      It is almost 50% stronger with +1 TB. After alot of runs and figuring how to make TB detonate always i have noticed the real problem about the cm3- due to the explosions, you cannot see the boss and the numbers pooping up around you its hard to tell if the normal attacks are hitting the boss and also longer cast time on ground making beyond the wallnot up 24/7

conclusion - 4x is better, ive returned to the old neko

Here's my collection of ideas which I'm currently doing right now:

1. Taunting Blow (CD)
    2. Lariat (CD)
    3. Repair (CD)
    4. [Open Slot]

List of Skill Plate I saved for the Open Slot:
    Beat Down (DMG) - Increase damage for filler skill (For people who use CM3 Rotation) in PVE
    Beyond The Wall (CD) - If you desire to make yourself tougher (unless you maxed the BTW to 17) both in PVP and PVE
    Beyond The Wall (MP) - For 8v8 Respawn PVP, to replenish your mana
    Fly By (CD) - Perfect for CM3 Bug in PVP as well :3 (So you can spam it without having a problem waiting for Fly By cooldown to be completed, while the Lariat and TB is waiting to be linked with Fly By)

Tip (Optional): Max your lariat if you want to use it for PVP, hehe (I don't know if +1 Skill accessories work in pvp as well, but I'm dumb anyways so I'll use it for PVP [+1 Lariat = Left Ring ; +1 Taunting Blow = Right Ring]
    Last edited by Agent3554; 11-07-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, now they're banning me in PVP cuz of this bug.

They tainted the reputation of defensio, kicking defensios immediately because of the fear that they might use the bug.

At least you can't do this on DWC, but they still kick me even if it doesnt work due to their fear in defensio

Now I can't play PVP D:

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like when RM was bug, i got kicked from a lot of parties due to their fear to kill the boss in 0.01s, its really sad. Unfortunately i havent heard about a fix of TB's Bug on KR yet so this could be long...

9. Awakening

>Flow Trough does not throw things way far away anymore for when had to kick something so no point on spending SP on it.
    >Damage amplification debuff got moved from Flow Up to Rock Away so no point on spending SP on it.
    >Feel free to get Flying Knee Kick if you feel nostalgia or that it will be somewhat useful, it doesnt seems so to me.
    >Ruina's Ultimate does a lot of damage if can connect all the hits.
    >Damage-transfer from Overcharge is not a thing anymore.
    >Overclocking now gives the Shield that BTW used to give to us and our partymates and also buff us(self) with 10% PATK and 40% PDEF, it is a nice buff but it is still the Shield for our partymates so don't be selfish.
    >Repair got it's CD increased waa.
    >Current Steams are not consumed if Overboost is released.
    >Leap Over does not make us fly ridiculously high anymore.
    >Beyond The Wall is now a skill for damage and buff our main skills for damage.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	14kxyqc.png Views:	1 Size:	203.1 KB ID:	136908

Defensio's Gameplay have changed a little bit. Since the damage-transfer from Overcharge is gone, you need to rely on all your skills now, no more 60~70% Total Damage from TB at the skills details at the end of a run. Right now it is still your Top 1 but with around 21% instead.

Skill plates:
    Taunting Blow -> CD
    Repair -> CD
    Lariat -> CD
    Leap Over -> CD

Here's the most appealing skill rotation to me so far. In case it isn't obvious, I only recorded almost 2 minutes because killing the golem with the actual gears for my Defensio would have supposed a 10 minutes video which aren't necessary to show clear enough how the rotation goes (and also kinda sad).

>Be aware that using Beat Down Instant too soon after BTW>Ruination could cancel Ruination and you don't want this to happen and waiting too much could make the Instant layer vanish which is less disturbing but you neither want this to happen.
    >It feels pretty smoothly to me to do Foot Stomp>Ducking>Step Up>Beat Down/Leap Over
    >I might have pass on detonate some Recovery Current, try to explode them all, first 6.5k% per explosion aren't that bad and second you might mess up the rotation cause of going into the air without BTW or Ruination off CD. It is a good filler overall.
    >Use Ruina's Ultimate whenever you seem prudent to do it so you can connect all the hits or at least most of them.
    >I didn't give a fu about debuffing with Rock Away because there's usually (if not always) a class with said debuff at my party so I don't need to worry but I think you should if this isn't your case.

Last edited by Adhelaida; 05-19-2018, 09:49 PM.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Overclock buff replacing BtW buff solves that long time bug where your team mates sometimes get a debuff from your costume weapon. Adds to more opportunities for costume weapons to be more team friendly than before.
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

I just want to know if [Awakened] Taunting Blow will be always on because it can interrupt any skills whatever the F it wants.
        Maybe squeeze in like BtW>Ruination>Beat Down EXi>[Aerial] TB
        or put Air Shove after Beat Down EXi to gain height and call it [Aerial] TB.

Comment

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm but why would you use aerial TB instead CM3?

• Jakielyn
          Jakielyn commented
          Editing a comment
          Just looking for some other ways that BtW 20% damage boost gives by squeezing Ruination, Beat Down, Taunting Blow.

Looking at some of the vids.
          Aerial Taunting Blow is nothing more but a filler.

The Air Shove doesn't work cause TB was disabled as I observed.

Guess back to my same rotation.

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, I tested various rotations as well, the one I recorded seemed the most appealing to me, not to say the difference in DPS with the different rotations wasn't high anyway.

very kind sir thank you for your sharing an idea to us..specially for all newbie like me thank you..

thumbs up +3!

Comment

• Adhelaida
          Adhelaida commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. Please refer to my last post here for a few updates about Defensio, I sincerely apologize if you already learned the Air Current (while it's not 100% bad, it is not recommended overall) awake passive, I should have updated the guide earlier.

Some new changes:

~Provoke effect removed from Taunting Blow
        ~New skill added -> Provoke

New build

Air Shove Awakening Passive:

Up to you. I don't take it nor recommend it in general because it can interrupt your DPS, since Defensio can stay in Super Armor all the time if playyed well, the passive could trigger more often than you would want it to, ideally. It is, however, an occasional life saver. So, base your choice in these 2 reasons.

Taunting Blow Awakening Passive:

Originally you would never make use of this passive.
        Last edited by Adhelaida; 10-01-2018, 12:35 PM.
        IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

Noticed that you can stack buff coming from stepping over a recovery circle spawned from a Leap Over and another from Beat Down. Results in a doubled regen. Add in an overclock regen you get very good regen values.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

all devs. bring back defensio please
            Last edited by senbad7; 03-28-2022, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X