Engineer
    Chemical Grenade
    -20% Element resist debuff extended from 17s to 20s
    All skill level standardised to 20s debuff duration

Mechanical Mode
    Increased atk reduced from 30% to 15% for Lv 13

Shooting Star
    Splash
    Damage reduced from 869% to 396% (55% dmg reduction)

Class Mastery
    Passive bullet gain interval reduced from 4s to 3s

Class Mastery III
    Added additional CD reduction of Quick Shot by 3s (6s to 3s CD)

[Awakened Passive] Biochemical Experiment
    Additional damage reduced from 15% to 10%

Gear Master
    Chain Saw Tower
    Damage reduced from 3930% to 2479% (37% damage reduction)

Big Mecha Bomber
    Increased damage debuff duration increased from 10s to 20s

Class Mastery II
    Increased attack reduced from 25% to 15%

Class Mastery III
    Air Shot cooldown increased further from 2s to 12s (10s to 20s CD)

MECHANIC

Flick
    After-cast delay reduced and skill can be canceled by Tumble

Singularity
    After-cast delay reduced
    Plasma Bomb attack 2645% > 1689%
    Plasma Bomb explosion 10000% > 6385%

Atomic Blade
    Damage 2640% > 1859%
    [Enhanced] Atomic Blade damage 3432% > 2416%
    [Ultimate] Atomic Blade damage 7720% > 5577%
    [Ultimate] Atomic Blade spanner 1930% > 1394%

Satellite Beam
    Damage 39100% > 21100%
    AOE increased by 20%
    Bombardment area is now fixed

RAY MECHANIC

Bombardment
    Increase range when Shoulder Charge is used to cancel the skill during midair bombardment

Mecha Laser
    Damage 23215% > 16103%
    Action speed increased

Dash
    [Normal Attack] button can now be used to cancel movement after stomp

Power Punch
    Damage 65100% > 35100%

(Credits to NearLawlet for the translation in another thread)
    Last edited by Xenocho; 06-05-2018, 07:02 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

GearMaster not even in tier2 dps has significant nerf, there's must be something wrong in developers brain.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Precisely. Of all the class to nerf, GM and their MM...

Shooting Star
    Splash
    Damage reduced from 869% to 396% (55% dmg reduction)

Huge nerf to SS... On the other hand, Gear Masters get this:
    Academic
    Air Shot is no longer a cannon skill

Which means they can they can finally stay in Mechanic Mode and use their Class Mastery III, boosting its damage by 15% from MM + the extra action speed. In general, not too bad of a nerf, I guess.

Mind making a comparison chart for this new CM III MM Cannon?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no need to tbh. I made it in the past. With the MM nerf and CM II nerf, you could expect the damage to be the same as now... Also the longer CD now makes the current version higher in DMG/CD

• Smile
      Smile commented
      Editing a comment
      CM III MM Cannon never benefited from MM but now it will. It should be a 5% atk boost + 20% action speed boost compared to before (Before being without MM + CM II at 25% and now being with the nerfed MM + nerfed CM II). Hopefully, the 20% action speed boost will let Gear Masters throw in 2 extra CM III cannon shots within the 4 seconds of uptime. It's definitely going to be worth putting a cooldown crest for Air Shot now because of the cooldown nerf. Theoretically, even with the power boost from MM, it's still a nerf because of the longer CD. Although, in practice, it's pretty rare for GMs to use Air Shot as soon as it's back up since they have so many other skills to micro manage.

I'd say the quality of life has been improved, but the nerfs to MM and CM II were really uncalled for... And the Chain Saw Tower being reverted to how it was before is really frustrating. As if -20% all around damage wasn't enough.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your insights. I have attempted to measure MM Cannon in the past with frame by frame analysis for the aspd difference but I hardly noticed much difference tbh. If I were to make a guess, probably the aspd bonus would increase its hits from 8 shots to 10 shots at max.

I agree with the convenience part. There is no need to turn off MM now to use this skill, which was the major hindrance. But yes, this skill can barely make up the loss suffered from the nerf to other core components of the GM.

Effectively, MM nerf would be maybe 7.5% output nerf at the lowest while Chain Saw skills might make up approx 40% total damage including MM. The nerf takes GM dmg down by another 12% from that. And then there's the CM II nerf too...

Really unsure why they would nerf GM. It's not like GM is doing well. Maybe they got confused since GM in DN M is superior to SS and hence the nerf to CST.

Wth that Splash nerf on shooting star is just ridiculous, that's one of shooting star's main burst damage skill and they're just going to massively decrease its damage that bad?!

God, Mine thrower and Splash is the only skill that puts shooting star in the top dps chart... now it has literally gone downhill just because of this :s they better give us a reasonable explanation for this >: (

Comment

• nublood30
      nublood30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I hope these leaks is not true, I mean it was made by the KR Server but who knows it may be different in SEA....

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Implementations in KR server is the same in SEA server in terms of PvE content (I think only the implementation time frame differs). Think of the KR server as a 'test server', more or less.

Also, these aren't leaks but translations of the current KDN June Patch, so it will happen.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to burst your bubble but these will eventually arrive in DNSEA. The only beneficial take away msg is that one can prepare anothe char instead of one with impending nerf

any news to adept?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      There was a boost posted elsewhere. Did not update this thread because this was specific to SS and GM.

how much does this affect RM? is it big?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Not very significant. Among the skills nerfed, ulti is the one most frequently used. Also, I may be wrong, but DPS in the robot form is more important than human, so the atomic blade nerf is not really felt. That skill is more important for human form while relatively unused in robot form.

• Veirish
      Veirish commented
      Editing a comment
      i see thank you ^^ btw is RM burst type?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      SS and RM are burst type.

Just to share some updates on the GM boost

1. Towers increased DPS
    - Gatling Gun Tower: 421% (no changes)
    - Cannon Tower: 241% to 401% (66.7% increment)
    - Ice Pump Tower: 272% to 510% (87.5% increment)
    -Note: Currently, Ice Pump Tower is the most effective one. With its long range, small boss position changes are still acceptable (you would still lose DPS from CST melee so either resummon alone or tower recall).
    - 3 Ice Pumps up has the same damage output as 1 CST, they will both be equal in the final DPS meter result.

2. Big Mecha Bomb skill changes
    - NO DAMAGE INCREMENT contrary to the skill description
    - Left click coefficient is 1 + 0.5 (Lv 3 stage) + (0.1 * 6; from 6 of the mini bombs); a total of 2.1 if all hits.
    - Right click coefficient is 2.1 for a single hit.
    - Note: easier to use but if unlucky, no crit and will deal less damage than left click full hits (unlikely all 7 hits no crit).

3. Mecha Duck extra summon?
    - Prior to patch, two ducks can be summoned if you do left click.
    - Currently, the same; only two ducks per cast. Not sure if I am doing it wrong.

Other smaller details:
    1. Air Shot CM III Cannon
    - CD increased to 20s
    - Do not use CD plate as CD plate reduction applied to Air Shot ONLY, which is 6s. This means the skill reduces CD by 1.2s and not 4s. Can be considered a bug but the mechanism is that the CD is applied before the addition of CM III's extra CD.

2. MM Cannon > MM Gatling
    - Due to delay/cd reduction of Cannon Tower, MM Cannon has a DPS increment of 28%, which makes it a better filler than MM Gatling
    - However, you shouldn't have time to cast MM Cannon given so many other things to cast...

In summary, it is not a HUGE boost. The main difference is ease of use and towers slightly stronger, but the latter's changes is not enough to push its strength significantly.

That is all for now.

And to many asking, SS still is stronger than GM, mainly in the burst section. With decent boss size (like dragon or large bosses where all SS and Alfredo skills can hit properly), SS output should exceed GM by at least 50%.

ALSO, now the SS screams/cries/wails per Splash and this becomes very obvious to anyone near you. I'm not sure if this is intended but given how devs and players like lolis, maybe this is a hidden blessing.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 01-08-2019, 06:23 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a boost in GM? more or less the same before and after the patch, like no boost at all.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Very tiny gains I guess, from towers only. May not be noticeable due to small contribution of towers to overall dps.

I made this post after testing what I thought was a huge DPS boost to BMB, only to find out it was a wording confusion. Also, some seemed to think GM had a huge boost from bluebirds.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 01-08-2019, 08:50 PM.

• Lunch
      Lunch commented
      Editing a comment
      this is really sad... thanks anyways for the insights
Working...
X