Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I need help. My MM Chainsaw seems bugged. The projectile isn't working. The grinding animation only works. Is it because of lag? It happens all the time. However, other Lolis that I asked was experiencing no issue on the said skill. Thanks!
    Last edited by LoliZeth; 10-12-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you share a video on this? As far as I know, the projectile is working fine. The current MM Chainsaw can be height-adjusted. Aiming too low where it hits the floor will remove the projectile entirely.

OMG! After a looong time! It should be aim average and not on the floor. Thank you so much Xenocho!

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a problem :P I also learnt this the hard way... At first I was annoyed but now at least... you can hit things which are downhill or uphill and it's something I guess .__.

Hi, I just came back to DN and I decided to continue my Physician. It seems a lot has changed since I left ( The Lancea was just introduced before I left ). Since we got a free reset skill ( yay for me ). I am trying to build my Physician for Solo/Nest/Raids. The picture below is the skill build I am using. I am looking for suggestions if I should tweak it a bit. Also, I am currently level 60 with 50 equips and low gold. Where is a good farming and leveling spot for a Physician with low equips. Thanks in Advance.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not recommend learning Magma Wave. Its damage is weak and you generally have much lower fire atk compared to dark, making it significantly weaker than dark skills. Ice Palm and Icing Mass are also generally poor contributors to DPS.

In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will have enough time to make use of all these Fire and Ice skills you're learning. You can actually rotate Poison Break EX and Poison Break EXi endlessly. Then, you should also cast the 2 new awakening active skills frequently as contributors to DPS. Lastly, Physicians generally have no difficulty in bubble collection, so there's no need to learn the +1 bubble from fire and ice skills.

Gears can be farmed from running dungeons now. 95 cap is a good time to return as gears can be easily purchased from the NPC too; however you need to be lucky with stats. Leveling spots are a constant in DN, regardless of class. You may either grind the best dungeons (or rather fastest clear) or do the story quest, which probably increases EXP gain by 10% per dungeon. Grinding the same dungeon is more efficient.

In terms of gear for raids and nests, Physicians can function to DPS as well as support. If your goal is to support only, you need not have such high end gear to function but one with better gear will be selected if given the choice.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Have a good day.

Xenocho thanks.

I have revised my build and took out the ice skills except for Ice punch for Iframes. I retained magma wave just for creeps clearing on long range. bahh who am I kidding, I just like the skill XD.
    Also, I like to do more than just supporting, it kind of bores me so I would probably go and deal damage as much as possible. I am currently level 72 now. I am quite surprised at how fast it was to level up.
    thanks again.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The current build looks ok. You don't really need Alfredo tbh. You will almost never use it because it has almost no function.

• fulmine
      fulmine commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, I just didn't know where to put the last 3 skill points so I used it on them. He makes a good live bait to mobs though XD. I just love seeing him being eaten alive by those mobs lol.

• Fenrir
      Fenrir commented
      Editing a comment
      well u can try hybrid build??xD

since you can do pvp/pve

if u no doing pvp then i think ur build already good

Just want to ask if they had already fixed elemental flairs iframe @kdn? Thank u so much..

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, in last month's patch iirc. Sorry, don't have sources in hand atm.

• Meraxes2
      Meraxes2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Xenocho thanks mate

Any tips in increasing critical rate? Im having trouble with it, currently sitting at 14%.... Just transitioning from PVP to PVE, so at the moment I'm using Neris equips wth int/vit jades. lvl 93 fatal plate, 93 wind plate, 93 magic fatal talis, chaos plate, rdn cash ring 2x

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The most efficient method is to obtain 3rd stat crit plates, either 93 or 95. However, this is not very cost-efficient as you only need critical from these values when you are not using L gear. If you eventually progress into L gear, you may not need this later.

2nd most efficient method is to sacrifice some INT to get AGI, such as using an AGI based necklace and earring in combination with some crit jades. This may allow you to get to maybe 60-70% without losing too much HP.

The two options above are my preference because they add raw crit, which can be amplified further by crit % from jades and the fatal plate. If you wear full int gears and stack crit jades, you will notice that you get very little crit (< 5%) per jade, and is therefore less efficient overall.

However, note that these are only temporary until you get better gear. L gear are good in this sense because they add AGI too, which covers some other parts from your gears.

May i know physician build item and stats budget suitable for.rune hc

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      @Xenocho: Remmy, what are your choice of Physician plates? TIA!

edit, sorry for intruding, tho I think it is on topic.
      Last edited by nvLite; 11-16-2017, 10:45 AM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite the core plates would be Injector CD and Heal Shower CD. Then it depends if you would like to lean towards support or dps. For support, summon slime CD helps in further reducing CD and use of Injector to spam Slime for ice. For DPS, mixed infection CD is also useful as a key skill. Then lastly, for both case, Poison Break CD is good for both support and dps. However I think they removed the disease ex bug which allow double explosion of the poison on ground via poison break, so if DPS Physicians have any other options, please share.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks as always Remmy!

Just want to share some info about tmr singularity nerf enjoy.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Im relatively new to game, what are the skill rotations for physicians please help thank you!

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! Welcome to DN.

I'm not a very good Physician player overall but I can give some suggestions on gameplay:

For DPS, always start with Love Virus and Magma Punch to apply debuffs to the boss. Then, follow up with either 1) Poison Strike, Poison Puddle or 2) Disease EX, Mixed Infection, Poison Break. Due to long cast times, very often these skills will be available shortly after the end of the specific rotation.

If anyone can provide a better answer, please do ^^

• Eynsu
        Eynsu commented
        Editing a comment
        *randomly passing by*

I might be late to reply on this but..

Hello, I main physician and I do my rotations as:

Love virus > Magma Punch > Disease > Injector (for speed buff) > Wax (Optional) > Poison Break > Poison Break EX > Force Out (CM III) > Mixed Infection > Injector > Disease > Poison Twirl > Poison Break > Poison Break EX

or

Love virus > Injector (for speed buff and to get closer) > Magma Punch > Poison strike > Force Out (CM III) > Mixed Infection

Also always maintain the Sacrifice Slime buff for additional atk.

Edit: Cast explosive slimes (I call 'em green slimes because I don't know the name of the skill) as much as if it can be casted.
        Last edited by Eynsu; 11-30-2017, 09:20 PM. Reason: I forgot to tell the green cute precious slimes!

Haven't played for a week, does the patch last Nov 14 fixed Adept's flair bug? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. But possibly in the next month patch.

• Wiiwoo
        Wiiwoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Orayt. Thanks Xeno.

Which academic is more pvp oriented but can still solo in PVE efficiently?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh and regarding PVE, soloing content is easier with Adept, followed by GM/SS equally. SS has large AoE with Biochemical Missile while GM has personal army which can be quite useful (sometimes not useful at all due to poor AI). Phy is generally lacking due to slow cast and not so large AoE, usually requiring to poison them before being able to deal damage to mobs effectively.

• Mrbanana12
        Mrbanana12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for answering. I decided to make SS and then later on make an adept also.

It would be great if you can give me some tips for SS.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Err, your positioning is important for Mine Thrower. If you can get a lot of hits from MT, it is better. If not, spam Splash with the CM3 buff.

Always use MM before summoning Alfredo. Then, allow him to cast Alfredo Berserker before you use Summon Buster or Alfredo Drill to maximise DPS.

I have a question >.<'' (I'm a SS btw~ and the questions is about Alfredo).

I already know that toggling MM on when summoning Alfredo will boost it's stat (based on loli's stats when Alfredo is summoned).

Does the same apply to buffs from the vending machine? For example if I eat a piece of cheese (+30%atk) or the final atk pot (+15% Final atk) and then summon Alfredo with MM on, does Alfredo come out with all the buffs stacked up=x? And if he does, will Alfredo maintain the buffs until he gets wiped/dies/drills and poofs.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Alfredo stats is based on the time he is summoned/appears on the field, based on your stat window. If you had all the buffs present on your SS at that moment which increased your patk and FD, it will also have those buffs. The buffs will never run out on alfredo as those are his "base" stats.

Alfredo stats refreshes when you change map.

• LukaMisori
        LukaMisori commented
        Editing a comment
        :O I see !! Thanks so much for clarifying ~ I did try to test before ...but I got confused :x.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, just feel free to ask anything. I can test almost anything if I have the char, not just loli specific. I simply have more experience with academics versus other classes :P

With the Shooting star boost coming up (even after the kDN 12.12.17 slight nerf to SS's sustainability), do you think SS or adept is a better burst class for someone with lower end gear?

By lower end gear I would mean Hero Nerris with 93/95 Epic Dragon Jades and Chiron accessories. (I plan to wait for the Nerris -> Hero Medea converters before I slowly up my gear>.<...on a low budget).

I have pretty basic gear and usually go solo for nests and dailies, so I was wondering if I should stick to an SS or change to an adept :/ I don't exactly have a strong preference for a single loli class having tried all before...but since I can dodge at least averagely well, I prefer a stronger dps class but am not sure if changing to an adept will make my life easier:x.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        SS will be better. Adept will have difficulty getting crit, which may require you to sacrifice stats to get crit or AGI. With that patch, SS outshines Adept even with end gear, as long as the SS builds properly (e.g. stacking Crit DMG without sacrificing other stats)

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        However, I believe SS will have lower AoE following the boost; Biochem Missile, which was arguably the key skill which made SS an AoE monster is given a 18s cd. One may rely on others such as Cannon Blaster but these are relatively lacklustre.

You could still Splash the monsters though.

However, Adept will still have decent AoE skills, which should allow you to rotate between each mob group.

• LukaMisori
        LukaMisori commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the input :'> !!! And hmm I guess I'll just stay as an SS then, SS is easier to get a crit cap anyway which is good for poor lolis like me :<. I was abit sad by the BCM addition of cd but either way I can still follow through with dailies relatively easily =x nest bosses are the ones I'm more worried about and splashing again should be fun.

Elemental flair instant cast!

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Eh, looks like there are still the small hits. I wonder if the board damage shown (18k) is not inclusive of those small hits? That would be great actually..

Hello I am totally new to this game, is there any link to skill and equipment guide out there for Shooting Star thank you so much =D

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Errr, Shooting Star skill build can be found above, in post #37. As for equipment, there is no actual guide. Generally, aim for AGI based Neris gears, focusing on adding more patk and AGI as you look for more items to fill in your gear slots. Feel free to ask more questions
    Working...
    X