Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA skill rotation.

1. is there a DA skil rotation?

2. for a newbee , is it okay to go str jades without capping crit rate?

A1: Theres an optimal skill rotation for every class.

A2: Theres no a better option than go for STR Jades for DA, a better formulated question would be whats good to start with, STR/VIT or STR/CRIT Jades. The best option would be STR/VIT Jades due youre just starting to gear up so you probably lacking EXP and HP as well which can traduces on several deaths at nests and dungeons so this way you can stay alive the most to learn and to contribute on DPS. You only should go for STR/CRIT when you have enough EXP/HP to manage with, rather be alive to deal DPS even if its low than deal a little higher but die fast.

Refer here for more details about DA and skill rotation:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...er-guide-to-me
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• go.jansens4
      go.jansens4 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks mate

Every class has their own skill rotation ofc. But still u can make your own rotation which where you`re comfortable at. As for crit rate cap, I personally think its redundant to cap crit rate but still make it at least more than 60%, DA`s bubble is crit reliant to begin with.

PS. It took me like 5 to 6 misn to click all these Captcha and I find really distressing

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      If you use the same pc, the captcha tends to disappear I feel. So far the two PC I use frequently have no longer the need for captcha.

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      @Xeno , ya I always use the same PC... it doesnt always happen tho... but yesterday`s captcha totally wasted my time.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      u can change the captcha type to a one that suits you, in case u didnt know. the storefront captcha is easy, try to get that
Working...
X