Noob Question about Moonlord Legend/Unique Jades and Heraldries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Question about Moonlord Legend/Unique Jades and Heraldries

1. For Unique Jades, should be Int Max HP, Int Vit or Int Crit?
    2. 3rd Stats Heraldries Int, Matk or FD?

Thank you for answering.

Now... to answer your questions
    1. it really depends on how well you perform, and what your playstyle is, if you're confident with your dodging skills and properly manages the use of the skill of the class/job you're playing with, then go for the jade that gives more damage (1st photo) but if you don't have enough critical chance of atleast 50%, or your critical damage is pretty low (but i doubt it considering you are an ML, and an INT type) then go for the jade that can increase both critical and crit dmg... but i would rather choose the jade that increases your critical more than crit dmg since you mainly increase your INT attribute, which contributes to the increase of your critical damage naturally.

if you are not sure about your dodging skills on nests, and does poorly on performance whenever in a party nest, then go for the jade that increases VIT, but this will only be useful if you want more chance of surviving a fatal blow if your party fails to do the said mechanics in the nest.
    2. go for INT as an additional stats for your heraldry, having int increases not only your matk power, but also your critical damage, and mdef, and because the ML has a buff that increases INT, it will make you stronger, than choosing matk as an additional stat, because matk only increases if there's a buff that increases your attack power at a certain percentage, but you will solely rely on your passive enhancement to increase your stats.

Comment

• Volunteer
      Volunteer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for answering sir I appreciate it. I don't know which Unique Jades I should buy because my gold is limited. I guess I'll go for Int max HP(1st photo) since it gives higher Matk than the 2nd and 3rd photo. Maybe buy 4 of those then 2 Int Vit or Int Crit depends on my stats.

Wrong description. All unique defensive jades now have +5k attack and +50000 Max HP added to their base stats.

So your 1st option is Int + Attack (extra 4k attack added directly to 5k attack)

2nd option is Int + Vit + HP % (or Int Vit, as you refer it)

​​​​​​3rd option is Int + Ctd (higher critical damage than crit)

1st option is obviously the best to raise your damage, but only if you have Calypse set to help increase your HP. Until you get there, it is better for you to choose Int Vit to greatly increase your survivability.
    ​​​

Comment

• Volunteer
      Volunteer commented
      Editing a comment
      is there any other way to pump up my Crit beside 3rd stat in heraldry? because i was planning to go 3rd stats int in it. I already buy 2 heraldry with max Int 3rd stats

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      You can get more crit from costumes (such as Glove costume part, or set bonus) and accessories (such as Determination).

• Volunteer
      Volunteer commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you sir i'll follow your advice get unique jades with matk int, then 3rd stats heraldries with int, costumes with crit. ill try to adjust my heradries and unique jades depends on what i need.

sir NearLawlet gonna ask about talisman Rare Int i should get 2nd stats MATK right?, then in Rare Magic Enhancement i should get 2nd stats INT or do you have any suggestion. i'm also trying to pump my Crit and CTD.
    Crit 75% CTD 240% atm. i was told more INT = More MATK = More CTD so i was thinking getting 2nd stats INT in my talisman. any advice or suggestion you can give i will surely appreciate it.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Since Moonlord gets 1 matk per 1 INT (highest in the game alongside Artillery and Sting Breezer), INT as 2nd stats would be better.

For INT Talisman, get CTD as 2nd stat (though it may become redundant once you have all unique conversion set and upgrade your Calypse to T2 +20).

CTD modifier gives smaller boost than elemental attack or even Final Damage, but nevertheless you should not neglect it.

• Volunteer
      Volunteer commented
      Editing a comment
      Champion Intellect get 2nd stats Max CTD
      Champion Magic get 2nd stats Max Int

how about in Champion Wind and Champion Fatal should i get max INT or CTD? any suggestion sir
Working...
X