Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LF] an opinion about a better merc class right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LF] an opinion about a better merc class right now?

I need to have some insights about going to change my job from barb to desto but I seem to like how destro has some tanky skills but a lesser damage. I wanna hear some thoughts from SM class too tho. Any advices and opinions are welcome and much appreciated.

Damage wise? Not bad at all, especially if you were to consider the fact that Destroyer supposed role is a tanker. He's definitely better than a certain black-winged Dante wannabe ​​​(you'll excuse me for forgetting the name of the class; devs seem to forget about him too).

It's possible for Destroyer to match Barbarian DPS, but only if he could spam Crash Mode left click without being interrupted. Otherwise, Barbarian will still outdamage him.

Why don't you wait for a few more days? The next raid (Forest Dragon Nest) will soon arrive in KDN in 3 days time. Then you'll see for yourself whether tanker class remains relevant or not (because right now, people seem to favor DPS class or Special Debuff class for GDN Time Attack).

Comment

Oh thanks for the helpful comment but, do they still accept barbs in nests rather than discriminating them for requesting to join some nest? It kinda hurts me a little thinking those things tho .

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, but only if you can gear your character to match the difficulty of the content.

Not sure why the [LF] was in title. Was expecting a seriously hardcore light fury question. This is not in-game. You don't really need to abbreviate or tag your posts...
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Plazy
        Plazy commented
        Editing a comment
        Ops sorry my bad, was using it to lessen the space im using.

Barbarian exceeds the dps that of Destroyer's, but if you would compare their roles, Destroyer has an upperhand since he's a tank/semi-dps class, barbarians are head on using brute force to deal dps, so they are mainly prone on being hit often by boss if they are not properly played by the player, but on an experienced player's hand, they can be a better DPS than an average player using Flurry class with the same gear advantage, since its all about hitting all the lands you can do to deal the DPS, not landing all the skills available without aiming relentlessly in the entire nest run

Comment

Working...
      X