DA talisman 2nd stat, cdmg or str?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA talisman 2nd stat, cdmg or str?

Hello fellow DA's i just want your opinion which is better, currently the talisman 2nd stat im using is cdmg, but a good friend of my suggested that i should go for str, should i change my current talismans? Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions.

it depends what ur char needed most. if u can provide more info about your current DA stat, it'll help to address your question. anyway add me in game, so that we can share some ideas in game. btw DA user here. im also new in DN. my main is char is DA.

IGN: Mckeee
    Last edited by Mckee; 09-03-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

You should probably change to str as str gives both crit damage and patk.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

I'll suggest STR too although you have to take note that in the current patch the crit damage increase given by STR is gonna be a bit lower than the usual because of the changes in STR buff (90%->50%)

Comment

CDMG add on stat on talisman isn't going to give you a big boost on your CDMG, i suggest you go CDMG as additional stat on your heraldry, and then STR as add-on stat for your talismans, in this way, you get more CDMG, and additional CDMG + attack power from the STR add on stats on talismans.

But you can also invest on FD as well... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Invest CDMG on six slot of your talisman and the rest fill it with critical, as for heraldy just go for STR with the way DA stats are going, i think you should moderately pumping your crits also...
            Because i have roughly compairing my chars with max CDMG and low crits still hit slower rather than those with the moderate crits and CDMG....
            ***Although by having max CDMG giving you some nasty damage some time but i think its still rarely come out maybe ^^

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              Even if you have high CDMG, if your critical chance isn't that high enough (atleast 60%) you wouldn't feel the hard hitting action of your cdmg.

Also, isn't talismans much more expensive than Heraldry with the additional stat of CDMG? Heraldry with STR as Add-on stat is cheaper yeah, but the talismans are a bit more expensive when it comes to CDMG stat right? or its the other way around? haven't tried to actually check out the variations on TH since i'm just equipping stuff that i just have

• Unrivalled
              Unrivalled commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr.Shovels Actually im not playing on SEA servers, im from INA server. In INA the CDMG talisman is far more cheaper than the stats one i.e(STR, AGI, INT) the difference in price just like 10k golds for CDMG one and for the stats the minimum can be around 15k - more than 20k.
              I'm suggesting this because of my friend who played on SEA server before said that the difference between INA and SEA server is not that far but you could say it's close to same...
              And i think that even in SEA the addtional stats on talismon for STR / INT is more expensive than the CDMG , hope this could help you ^^

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, i haven't checked that out, and i have already said it on one of my post but i still didn't get to check it out myself, lol, maybe i'll try it later... i hope i do check it out LOL
          Working...
          X