Any DA players here ? Is DA's board damage got bugged after the boost patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any DA players here ? Is DA's board damage got bugged after the boost patch

First of all, despite the 40% str loss and 15% attack loss, base on the boost info, many of DA's skill got its board dmg increased by 2k+. Especially Dark Crash is 5k% ( from 13k% to 18k% )
    But after the patch , i went to test in BTG and found out that most of the skill deals higher dmg which is correct
    BUT
    Dark Crash and Doom Blade dealt very lower damage which it shouldn't be happening.
    Any other DA players out there can help me confirm this. I lost 1 bil dmg in dark crash even when i equip 20% dmg plate. Base on the numbers, my Dark Crash should have 3 bil dmg more but it deals lower damage instead

Another thing is both Doom Blade and Vengence Storm have the same 7k5% board damage after the boost.
    But during my test
    Vengence Storm dealt 700m higher than before.
    Doom Blade dealt 600m damage lower than before even with 20% dmg plate.
    They both should deal a same among of damage and should both be higher after the boost.

I think the system didn't patched the numbers, still using the own numbers for those 2 skill. In which case Dark Crash's old board damage is 13k% while Doom Blade's old board damage is 5362%.

I don't know if this really is a bug so i hope if any other DA players out there also exp-ing this

same here
    still the same dmg with doom blade and dark crash
    nerfed us with -40% str and 15%attack but with huge skill boost and still same dmg this is too much
    in the other skil there's a big improvement when it comes to dmg

Comment

My doom blade after the patch dropped to 5th place in dps meter compare before the patch when it was 2nd place.
      I'm convinced that Doom blade and Dark Crash are still using the old board dmg and not the new boosted board damage even tho the skill descriptions display the new board damage.
      Any other DA players can help us confirm this.
      I also posted in bug sector hopefully some Moderators can see and forward it to the GMs.

Comment

I experienced the same thing though it might be because of the huge 40% str and 15% atk loss that's why it's like that.
        I never really questioned it but then again if it's a bug, hopefully it gets fixed someday...
        To be honest, I got disappointed by that too but then again overall DPS of DA has somehow been boosted because of the other skill buff so I'm quite satisfied.

One last thing, you should prolly check your crit damage. It could've been a factor as well.(Just a thought)
        Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry, if it's a bug it will get fixed. Someday... It's not like we can do something about it for now anyways...
          The earliest possible time it could prolly get fix is by next month LOL.
          Hopefully DN SEA is still alive when that happens LMAO.
          Last edited by darkb1ader; 09-05-2018, 04:36 AM.

• TerraOD
          TerraOD commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope it'll get fixed, next month at most when we get fdn patch. But because DA is a rare class nowaday even in cdn and kdn, so i don't know if this bug only happens in sea or it actually exists on other servers too but due to low popularity, no one knew about this bug to point it out.

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          DA is dead that's what other players said.
          Nothing new that's how DN worked even in the past. Some classes just became extinct due to class bias.

Same here. No visible "boosted" dps as per my tests.

Hi Tasha . Can you please look into this? Thank you.

Comment

I believe that da is bugged. My doomblade damage before was reaching 600m-700m plus now it ranges from 400m-500m ish. Could there be something wrong with da?

Comment

• TerraOD
            TerraOD commented
            Editing a comment
            It is happening to many of us, Doom Blade and Dark Crash still using the old board damage values instead of using the new boosted values.

Verbena Hello, can you help us foward this issue to the GMs. I also made a topic in bug report sector but i thought tagging you here so you can read other player's replies. I did sent a 1:1 inquire too

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• kipi
            kipi commented
            Editing a comment
            any news for the 1:1 inquire?

• TerraOD
            TerraOD commented
            Editing a comment
            They said they've forwarded this to the GMs / Devs. Nothing more since that

Oh boi this is sad. Hopefully they fix this soon *cough*

Comment

Any update on this matter?

Comment

double post.
              Last edited by TerraOD; 09-06-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Update : I've been digging in kdn's future patch and found out this line in the august scylla patch's bug fix section.

DARK CRASH :
                • Fixed a problem in which its damage was different from the tooltip during transformation.
                This means Dark crash bugged in other servers too so we have to wait for this patch to come to get the fix , this patch is 3 months away, but hoping for a ninja patch, 3 months is too long.
                It doesn't mention anything about Doom Blade tho so i assume it's some data error in sea's september patch which hopefully will be fixed next patch.
                Last edited by TerraOD; 09-06-2018, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• darkb1ader
                  darkb1ader commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never look into the bug fix section in KDN patch. LOL
                  Nice work thanks for this.

One month later and no bug fix for DA, not even for Doom Blade ~~

Comment

• kipi
                  kipi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so sad no bugfix this update and added more bugs on other classes rip

Have you noticed? KDN already got the bug months before the update is implemented on our server ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i think they might not have mentioned it, but already know about it, but i hope that they DO mention it for clarification if they already know about it, its a bit unnerving to know that the Dark Avenger that took the spotlight on 93 cap that was from above the rankings and "CRASHED" down to the bottom line, much worst than what the Guardian class is right now

• TerraOD
                  TerraOD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do you have any contacts from other server ? Kdn or cdn or jdn. We're not certain that if Doom Blade is originally bugged the same time together with Dark Crash or it only bugged here. It would really great to know and hear from DA players on those servers too.

• kipi
                  kipi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it was fixed on kdn august patch and that will be patched on nov 6 i hope they include that bugfix
                  and even ng DN NA has this board dmg problem with dark crash

The bugs have been fixed guys.
                My Dark Crash is doing alot more damage now. Doom Blade i think is still not fixed, still doing low damage
                Last edited by TerraOD; 11-08-2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Can i ask, i current have 89% crit rate around 900kish. I noticed that even with max crit rate. Dark crash only procs crit 60-70% of the time. That being said should i still increase the amount of crit rate that i have?

Comment

• TerraOD
                    TerraOD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, crit rate is capped at 89% which is around 830k, you should lower your crit and increase other stat instead. The fact that Dark crash only crit 60-70% of the time which is correct because bosses have 20% base crit resist. So by having 89% crit, you only have 89-20= 69% crit chance to bosses. If you want to crit more often then party up with classes that have crit resist debuff
                    Also, don't forget that assuming you took Dark Avenger ex B, which gives 5% crit, so just keep your crit in town around 84% ( around 800k ). When transform , your 84% crit +5% crit from the skill will give you 89% crit.
                    Last edited by TerraOD; 11-07-2018, 07:37 AM.
                Working...
                X