X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barb DPS

Is the DPS normal for Barbs? too low! XD
    kindly chek my skill details... - GDN run

also follow up question: Is the skill up heraldy for Circle swing only applied to UCS of CS and not applied to Overtaker UCS?

Thnx alot and hav a good day!
    (P.S. Stats below are town stats)

. . Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	400.6 KB ID:	150478
    Last edited by acevanlee; 11-01-2018, 08:14 PM.

Enhanced Whirlwind should be high up on the skill details.
    Did you not use it at all?

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      ok lemme try changing my rotation... my prob with that rotation is the bubble though.. its my sub so i wont buy prem stone for it XD

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      hi, main barb here, oh my god whtat a loss of DPS when u not use Enhanced Whirlwind, is't just like Knee said, u can dead few billions of damage with that, and in my skill rotation, they are made to always recharge the bubbles, so, every time I have to use UCS (only UCS, Overtaker not count since the skills recharges at least 25 bubbles), I have 12 sec to recharge 30 bubbles, which in my case is easy.

My barb stats: 1,2m attk, 87%Crit, 277% CDMG in town, 50% ice attk and 44% FD, and i dan deal between 320-350m DPS in BTG
      Last edited by GXSCC; 11-02-2018, 08:17 AM. Reason: text added

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      if u ask to know my skill rotation, is this:

Devitalizing Howl(i don't know exact name)>Stomp>Frenzy>Enhanced Whirlwind>Impact Punch+ Demolition Fist+ Instant BC>DH>Stomp>UCS>Overtaker>Bone Crash>Enhanced Whirlwind>Impcat Punch Combo>Stomp>DH>UCS>Demolition Fist>Overtaker....
      but i can't control skill rotation very well, sometimes I throw skills so fast that I don't realize that the others are charging, and I run out of skills to throw

Tier 3...

Enhanced Whirlwind should be used often as soon as it cools down after using FRENZY skill, since FRENZY increases the damage it deals, also reduces cooldown by 50% while the FRENZY buff lasts.

And Barb DPS got lower since they removed/changed some of the passive enhancements on CM 1 and CM 2 switched out my barb to a glad just 2 weeks ago, now i'm also planning to switching my destroyer into a Moon Lord, planning to change job on most of my subs, just preparing for the upcoming level cap update.

Comment

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      yea, barb loss at least 10% of attk since the last skill balancing, CM1 they recude attk in 3%, and in CM2 in 7%,in addition that they reduced the FD buff of Highlander from 25% to 20%

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Also i remember that offend hit wasn't functioning like from before, since i think that it gives bonus damage once you hit a fractured enemy that bone crash will debuff an enemy with, its really helpful when using cyclone axe or whirlwind or any other skills that requires multiple hits.

I hope Offend hit gets revamped, and instead of producing bubbles for the use of circle swing EX and UCS, it deals an additional 50% damage to certain skills when it procs or something like what happened to the cheating flower of sniper.

But even though barb gets revamped, i'm still gonna stick with my glad, and soon to be moonlord since i'm inspired by SAO just recently, binge watched all the episodes season 1 to season 2 and then watched the ordinal scale movie, it was entertaining enough that i won't get bored and since it has swords, i've thought that maybe i should just go switch my 2 mercenaries into sword masters, a gladiator and moonlord, doesn't matter if the dps isn't that high enough, what matters to me is literally slicing up stuff LOL

Thnx for your replies... 2wks barb here CJed from Glad (reason: sick of fast pace classes - flurry/glad)
    so this is the final rotation i came up with... i included enhanced whirlwind but just a filler lol... i prioritize other skills

https://youtu.be/2xl2GZGMRlQ

Iron Skin > Highlander-relieve > Stomp > Taunting Haul > CS-UCS > Overtaker-UCS > Filler skills > Ovetaker UCS > Frenzy-Enhanced Whirlwind > Filler Skills > CS-UCS > Overtaker-UCS > Filler skills > Ovetaker UCS > Filler Skills (till Highlander is up) -------->repeat from Highlander

Filler Skills: Stomp > Bone Crush > Bone Crush Instant > Demolition Fist > Impact Punch (Priority from left to right)

Focus:

1. Use Highlander on start for bonus damage and bubbles
    2. Fit in 3 UCS on Highlander buff to maximize DPS
    3. Filler Skills are used just to generate Bubbles > Focus skills are Stomp, CS-UCS and Overtake-UCS

Comment

Damage distribution should be
      1. UCS
      2. UCS (Overtaker)
      3. Enhanced Whirlwind
      4. Stomp

I was barb before and got 1b dps at GDN TA with lower stats than you have.
      with 1.6m patk and around 9k fd 80% element (iirc) i quit the game already.

There are comments above on how they use their barb (skill rot)
      but bear in mind that
      1. Enhanced whirlwind is not a filler skill (the normal whirlwind is)
      2. Always use Bonecrash before using Demolition Fist. (CM3) DF damage is enhaced when bonecrash debuff is active
      3. buff and debuff first (taunting howl/Bone crash/HL). every skill rotation. if you have debuffer in team skip using it(taunting howl). and focus on skills that deals dmg.
      4. Highlander is highrisk highreward skill. use it wisely *wink

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        well if your hp is low you can use havoc howl to regain 30% of your max hp in an instant, and as an added bonus, you're invincible for the time being the skill is being used.

I forgot about the 20% FD increase, probably i wasn't using it often since the bubble is wasted whenever you already have full bubble and you're planning to cast UCS

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        err ady posted my rotation yesterday but still not yet approved by moderator.. -got utube link

/watch?v=2xl2GZGMRlQ&feature=youtu.be

thats my prev rotation.. ady changed it.. i use enhanced whirlwind more often now.. noticed the increase in DPS actually... trying to adjust a bit more.. 2wks barb(CJed from glad) still got alot to learn... i mastered my flurry in 6 months.. am still waiting for my mastered barb..

the highest DPS i reached so far with my new rotation is 3b at flr 35.. thnx all for the advice Gud day..

• acevanlee
        acevanlee commented
        Editing a comment
        oh and i noticed u dont know the trick on Highlander relieve... jsut watch the vid thnx
    Working...
    X