Da's dark crash has no dmg on little john

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da's dark crash has no dmg on little john

Hi guys, especially to my fellow Da's , i was wondering if you were experiencing no damage on dark crash especially on little john, its a problem for me .

thanks all for your comments

Yep, you ain't alone. I've made a post about this problem as well in the "In-game bugs" section. At first I just shrugged it then I thought "I'll deal with it" but it's kinda getting annoying. Since Dark Crash is basically DA's nuke, a lot of damage is wasted.

Comment

I found a temporary "fix" for this kind of bug we're facing after doing countless run in Typhoon Kim Nest. From my observation, Dark Crash does no damage to Little John when you use another skill or tumble right after landing. That said, it is advised that you should wait for the numbers to appear after a short delay to avoid wasting your core skill.

Comment

• whitenoise1
        whitenoise1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It does work. Though, I hope they'd pay attention and fix these skill bugs, not only on DA but on other classes as well.

I never noticed this before... now i know why my DA is always stuck with little johnny in that stage longer than most of my run time without randomly appearing in that stage.

My little johnny... oh my little johnny

Comment

Working...
      X