Moonlord Dreamy Jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord Dreamy Jade

The thing is, i've been trying the ml's dreamy jade, but i cant find any difference (dmg wise) between the ddj's version and non-ddj version of the halfmoon slash.
    I checked the video of this guy and i saw the dmg increased quite a bit, so my questions are:
    Is the skill bugged?
    any of u ml mains noticed the new behavior after this patch?
    Thanks in advance.

i ddnt notice any change on the damage after the patch.

YOU SHOULD GO TO WORK! ~~ HARD WORK PAYS OFF! ^^
    Donate Gold to: SenpaixKai
    Thank Youuuuu!^^ UwU

Comment

• Raziel
      Raziel commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have ur DDJ enhanced?

• mrkjshtnr
      mrkjshtnr commented
      Editing a comment
      yes its already +2.

There isn't much any difference if you have not enhanced your ddj further up a few levels, but since there will be an upcoming update and it might come sooner rather than later, Red Moon Jades are probably one of the better versions of DDJ, still DDJ's are an alternative towards Red Moon Jades but you could say that RMJ surpasses that of many skill enhancements on DDJs, you will notice some players doesn't have any DDJ's equipped on their character even the strong ones (they are probably waiting for the RMJ update as well)

My guess is april's patch update will include the Red Moon Jade + Skila crafting feature, and the Revamp for the Inquisitor/Saint class, if not then its the former or the latter.

Don't bother with DDJ's, the developers might have scrapped the plans for DDJs and rather planned out a better one.

Comment

• Darknebula
      Darknebula commented
      Editing a comment
      will the patch include no gold cost on enhancing skila to +10 like in kdn?

• Raziel
      Raziel commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why the one in the video (not enhanced) has such a big dmg difference?
Working...
X