RuDN(U) or IDNL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuDN(U) or IDNL?

I'm fully neris-geared barbarian for now. I'm thinking of what gear should i focus on. Is it RuDN(U) or IDNL or something else? Hope there is someone who can help me. btw, i just returned. Thanks.

IDNL is an obsolete set already, a better option is to go for RuDN U, evolve it to Medea and get 95 Unique/Legend Jades
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• darwin4121
      darwin4121 commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite thanks for replying man. i'll try for RuDN 8man norm since i don't have enough gold yet. Is enhancing an L-grade Weapon costly?

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      It is. Ruiga have an emulator somewhere in the forums, you can try there.

I am currently on mobile so It is difficult for me to find links, sorry.

Edit:found it, http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...rlin-simulator
      Last edited by nvLite; 10-22-2017, 11:00 PM.

• darwin4121
      darwin4121 commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite thank you so much man.. I'll give it a try. *thumbs up*

i suggest you go RuD UNIQUE Gears instead, they are much cheaper to enhance and they can be converted into Hero's Medea, to which can be upgrade to Tier2 which can be upgraded to Calypse Tier1 when you enhance it to +20 Tier2

Calypse is your Goal for the future, if you go for IDL Gears, it would just spend you more than what you should have earned by spending the gold you've got, not worth the price to pay for.

As for Slayer for the current slayer mode event, i doubt you will get any slayer part for your class, considering the odds are 1:100,000 and there are also chances that a slayer part not for your class to equip will drop off instead of the intended slayer part you can equip.

Comment

• darwin4121
      darwin4121 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for commenting man! *thumbs up*

Just note that Lv93 stuff still uses the old enhance rates, and unique enhance rates are shit. With level downs and the like. Or save and buy a +10 rudn u equipment.

Comment

• CLYMAX
      CLYMAX commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree, if you have the budget, go find yourself an available rune dragon gear that can be sold for a reasonable price with a reasonable enhancement level, for example, +10 rune dragon gears would cost 10kg~15kg and +11 would cost around 20~25kg, and +12 would cost 30~35kg, beyond that costs above 50kg, to save you the trouble, just go with +10 rune dragon, or if you have enough Mid-Grade Powerstones (which is required to enhance Medea Gear) you can just convert the +0 rune dragon gear to Hero's Medea, and then enhance it till +10 without the worry of breaking or failure in enhancement, by this method you will save up to 50% off from the gold you bought the part with, instead of buying +10 rune dragon gear right on the bat, more bang for your buck.

but then again buying +10 rune dragon gear will save you time, but costs you more, its your choice

• darwin4121
      darwin4121 commented
      Editing a comment
      price also varies in the stats of the item. for example, rune dragon axe (str+agi) cost ~20kg+ without ups. should i go for str+vit for now?

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      you could just evo your +0 rudnU to a hero and enhance from there. much cheaper than enhancing lvl93 U gears... the only cons is that you need to farm more VN HC for unique mats
Working...
X